what motor do u prefer

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by pimp, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimp

pimp Active Member

i just bought a duratrax axis and the torq .21 is crap so i am wanting 2 get another and was wanting 2 see what u guys think i should get i was thinking the xtm 24.7 pro it is a good motor 4 the price but i was wondering if u all had a better idea of something that was cheaper and better lmk thanks
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i think that you should be fine with that engine.i havnt heard anything bad about it. most savage guys put it in there trucks and love it so it should be fine in yours
  3. rstaubach_12

rstaubach_12 Member

I like all the Picco engines that Ofna has and you can't go wrong with an O.S.

If you want bigger, which is usually the case, I would go with the Picco .26 by Ofna.
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

ya those are good but i was thinking that the xtm was better because a lot of monster trucks prefered it over the picco/wasp
  5. pimp

pimp Active Member

well i like picco also i had dule .26 in my t maxx with the conversion u can get at newera and i bought 2 novarossi .26 and they cost 480 bux each and wasp over heats like crazy and i never could get the novarossi picco's 2 even start so i traded them both 4 a savage ss and wasp is alright besides the overheateing and xtm 24.7 pro sounds good 4 a axis or i may put 1 in a hb lightning i have
  6. pimp

pimp Active Member

well i found anotherr motor tell me if u think it is ne good a thunder tiger .21 i have never heard of it but i found 1 lmk if it is ne good
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

i dont realy no nothing about engines but i heard the .21 and the .25 is very good!
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

thunder tigre are plane engins. hey alisar those are sizes not specific typs.lol
  9. alisar70

alisar70 Member

oh sorry lol
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

thats ok we are all here to learn arent we?
  11. alisar70

alisar70 Member

well i guess so
    thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.