What model sites do you check regulary?

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by GEEDUBBYA, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

2. martian

martian New Member

3. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Thanks for all these great links. I already visit most of these fairly regularly, but there were some new ones! The info in this thread should be a sticky resource somewhere (if it isn't already).

btw, you can add my I-war site if you like (see signature). It hasn't been updated with new models in awhile, but there are 4 more models the will likely be released there this summer, as well as the re-texture for the crappy job I did on the Dreadnaught-class corvette.
  4. SteveM

SteveM Member

5. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

6. Well, since we're delving into self-plugging, I might as well mention my link site here. I was updating it every week, but due to work commitments I'm down to once a month. I haven't been keeping a count of listings, but it's around 250 models at this point.

Paper Hollywood
  7. the4ce

the4ce Member

8. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Since this thread had been dug up from oblivion, I'll be trying to add all these links to the Wiki... Meanwhile please check what we have already:

Free Models - HobbyWiki
  9. Nemesis7485

Nemesis7485 Member

10. jyduchene

jyduchene Member

11. miguelj

miguelj Papercraft Addict

12. Does anyone know what happened to this site? Why it isnt updating anymore?

3d papermodel Tw
  13. logicman

logicman Greybeard

I see that tomtom has already been listed, so how about:

Paper Craft

14. logicman

logicman Greybeard

After a little bit of searching, I found they've moved to:

3D Paper Model Studio

15. kneedeep

kneedeep New Member

they havent moved to there, they are owned by the same people but totally unrelated.

Civi has become too busy to update 3dpapermodel.com.tw .
  16. loadmat

loadmat Member

Here's a few more: