What model sites do you check regulary?

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by GEEDUBBYA, Apr 29, 2006.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

I was just curious as to what "model" sites everyone checks fairly regularly, be it once a day or once a week. We all have our favorite sites when it comes to cardmodels, sites that we inevitably check whenever we are online.
    Some of mine are:

So, those are some of mine that I check most everyday, what are some of yours?

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW

2. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

Hiya, Greg!

I always check out http://www.starshipmodeler.com (go to "Discussions" than to "Paper Modelling)

and like checking out Martin Saenger's and Jan Rukr's sites often...
  3. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

5. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Thanks for the replies, I already see some sites that I should be checking that I havent.
    It was my hope that this type thread might show all of us some sites that we may have missed viewing. So, maybe some more people will reply with even more sites.

Again, thanks for the replies and keep em coming,

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  7. Alcides

Alcides Member

8. Mace

Mace Member

Thnx for all the links you guys, I've seen several sites that I havent check for ages.
    I usually check this site once a month:

Because my nephew loves the advance wars models. :)
  9. rkelterer

rkelterer Member

thxs for all those links - I normally check three (of the most known :roll: ) forums, and discover 'new' sites from time to time :cry: .

greetings from austria
  10. sdsd876

sdsd876 Member

-removed link-
    i just go to the papercraft/origami boards

*edit* edited to remove link to site containing pirated models
  11. cbg

cbg Member

12. Alcides

Alcides Member

Time to go back an old thread. I've seen several times people "rediscovering" old sites.

So here we have a list, add your sites to this thread.

I'm adding the Claudio's site:

13. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

14. Claudio

Claudio Member

15. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Ok, this thread is exactly one year and one day old today and we have over 100 links to various cardmodel sites listed in this thread....GREAT WORK! But, we need to keep em' coming.
    As Alcides said, "add your sites to this thread" not just sites you visit, but YOUR SITE.
    I know some think that it may be abit "presumptuious" and some people may think its "tooting your own horn", but this thread was started in order to get a list of all the cardmodel sites that we know of and visit.
    This can and will be used in the future as a great reference tool by ourselves and others, so lets do itright, KEEP THE LINKS COMING!

So, if your site (cardmodel related) isnt in this list, be sure to add it.

have a good day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)
  17. WOW!
    I don't have any additional to contribute right now since I'm at work and the powers that be would frown upon the time I would be using to browse all the existing links. However I just want to say: What a great thread!
    I'll post any additionals if I have any!
  18. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

One more addition from me,
    Currell, LHVCC Egiftshop, and Mizuirogakuen
  19. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Ok, Greg, Alcides, then here's mine.

Although is always in my signature, I'm adding it here. I always try to put a little more information about each model I post in my blog. And if it is in Spanish, who cares?