What kinds of models would you like to see designed?

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by cgutzmer, Sep 1, 2008.

What would you like to see designed

1. Military general (please specify)

46 vote(s)
  2. Civilian general (please specify)

25 vote(s)
  3. Sci-Fi

134 vote(s)
  4. Real Space

35 vote(s)
  5. Cars

29 vote(s)
  6. Tanks

34 vote(s)
  7. Planes - Civil

32 vote(s)
  8. Planes WWI

28 vote(s)
  9. Planes WWII

38 vote(s)
  10. Planes Post WWII

44 vote(s)
  11. Animals

11 vote(s)
  12. Other (please specify)

64 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. named50

named50 New Member

kinds of models I like to see designed, perhaps, NASA things (spacecrafts & the like), guns (revolver), and trains (steam locomotive) :D
  2. irjvik

irjvik New Member

Sci-Fi new models, as they are easy to create with a bit of imagination and have no copyrights problems.
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Active Member

if anyone is into designing some original sci-fi models, I have the need for MANY :) for an original paper sci-fi game :)
  4. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

That and the space ship from Boston album covers
  5. smelter273

smelter273 New Member

I was hoping to see some more 1:1 scale guns used in the military.
  6. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

The Munsters house would be cool especally with this time of year in mind.
  7. willis398

willis398 willispsu

Hello everyone,

I would like to see some out of the ordinary civil and/or military aviation paper models created. The two that come to mind are the Sirkorski C-54 flying heavy lift crane and the lesser known Airbus 'Super Guppy' turbo-prop, as well as the Airbus Beluga a300-600st turbo-jet. I know very little about the planes or thier dates of service. I only have a very small # of pictures. The best picture is of a Beluga swollowing the mid fuselage of an Airbus A330. I do believe that the SuperGuppy was involved in transporting parts of the Saturn rocket program for NASA.

any help or ideas on this would be much appreciated!
  8. Cybermac

Cybermac Member

Beluga and Sky Crane

There is an easy to build Beluga on Bob's card model website, and Ericsson/Sikorsky Skycrane on FG.
  9. BobH

BobH New Member

I voted "other" even though the majority of what I build are rockets converted for flight. I must have a couple hundred sitting on my hard drive waiting to be printed and built so I'm not in any hurry for more.

My secondary interest is airplanes but they are also well represented.

There was no category for ships or buildings so they would be in other.

I like the simple Fiddlers Green type buildings for a quick change of pace. They are not too difficult and most can be put together in an hour or two. I built the western town for my nephew quite a few year's back when the models came on CD-ROM (no DVD's). I had ordered the aircraft set and the western town came on the disc as a bonus. So something on that idea is what I'd like.
  10. greymalkin

greymalkin New Member

Re: What kind of models would you like to see designed?

I understand that I am supposed to specify the type model I would like to see designed if it is "other". I do not find anyplace to write down that information. Could you please tell me where to write what the "other" types of models are? Thanks a lot.
  11. MTK

MTK Active Member

So far Sci-Fi is way ahead.... I'm building as many as I can, as fast as I can. :thumb:
  12. greymalkin

greymalkin New Member

I would like to see more figures/models of people to build. I especially like anime models but would also like to build people such as pilots, army men and women, businessmen, secretaries, waitresses, store clerks, and all kinds of people in every day life.
  13. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

The one model I have yet to see in paper is a Marine from the Starcraft games
  14. willis398

willis398 willispsu

Hi there,

I would like to see some snowmobiles in paper. Or perhaps some of the Artic Cat large snow machines that are often used in the Antartica.

Another "way out there" machine I think would be interesting but possibly a pain to design is the Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM). I know that it's basicly just a big long tube laid on it's side, but for those who are into detail work, this would be an interesting display with the mechanical interior, conveyor belt, etc. view.

In general, more big scale construction equipment, backhoes, wheel loader, etc. I know that there's a few out there, I'm just thinking in larger scale/details than what's out there.

15. Kashiwazaki

Kashiwazaki KASHIWAZAKI SENA FAN!!

My new statement of "What kind of models I would like to see designed" are WWII ships of the Nipo-American War.
    Ships like the New York, South Dakota, Mogami, Akagi, Fubuki, Yamato and other warship classes would be great!

And even more, if they would be designed altogether, at same scale, in order to create diversified naval war scenarios of that time; one of those I'd like to see created in diorama is the Battle of Leyte Gulf! :mrgreen:
  16. ErnieBell

ErnieBell New Member

design choice

I would be interested in railroad equipment and buildings. Also, any type of commerical, industrial or town structures. Interesting website. I am just beginning my wondering around all the great places and ideas at Zealot.
  17. ErnieBell

ErnieBell New Member

What a "challenging" project! Would be interested in hearing about your progress and seeing pictures.
  18. olantigh

olantigh New Member

What about building supplies- like prints of brick walls, concrete posts, iron bars with rust on them, logs, trunks of trees, roof tiles,paving slabs, railway sleepers, gutters, windows and doors, sand bags, trees and shrubs - individual things that could be added to a diorama? hey even picket fences? man made things found outside?
  19. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

20. Chris Knowlton

Chris Knowlton New Member

A 1/32 scale X-3 aircraft would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.