What kinds of models would you like to see designed?

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by cgutzmer, Sep 1, 2008.

What would you like to see designed

1. Military general (please specify)

46 vote(s)
  2. Civilian general (please specify)

25 vote(s)
  3. Sci-Fi

134 vote(s)
  4. Real Space

35 vote(s)
  5. Cars

29 vote(s)
  6. Tanks

34 vote(s)
  7. Planes - Civil

32 vote(s)
  8. Planes WWI

28 vote(s)
  9. Planes WWII

38 vote(s)
  10. Planes Post WWII

44 vote(s)
  11. Animals

11 vote(s)
  12. Other (please specify)

64 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darwin

Darwin Member

2. doctormax

doctormax Member

you know the main problem with asking what people would like, I for one have an interest in classic cars so I am always on the look out for classic cars. So many VW beetles about and not enough of the other cars. such as a Jaguar XK120, or even the humble morris minor or so many cars that seem to be forgotten. is it the curse on some of the really classic cars that make them a thing few paper model makers even try to make?
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I may request this as a commission model - any info like three line drawings pics/liveries etc...
  4. Ziga

Ziga Member

Wouldn't it be great to see all the 1930s racing planes and Schneider Trophy floatplanes as detailed models in 1:48. I know that Fiddler's Green released the racers, but they were simplified.

Also warships of the 1860-1898 period would be something I'd love to see released as detailed paper models in 1:250, especially Confederate ironclads and cruisers. I have some of those from Paper Shipwright and they are great.
  5. 57townsman

57townsman Member

I'd still like to see someone tackle this monstrosity. Maybe Kooklik after his Big Boy :mrgreen:

PS Swiss Ce 6/8 Crocodile

Attached Files:

6. mitchell300

mitchell300 Member

''Military general (please specify)''
    I piced this 1, bcs i want real navy ships :D
    Maby the enterprise CVN?
    Charles the gaulle.
    Some cruisers.
    I dont know what u can make :D
    Mitch ;)
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

good news. the Big E CVN is being developed as we speak. you can check out the progress at ecardmodels.com forum:)
  8. mitchell300

mitchell300 Member

Will it be free, ore how much money?
    I dont see anything added to the topic, exept pic.

Mitch ;)
  9. lancer525

lancer525 Member

Was that English?
  10. I think the paper medium is perfect for lighter than air craft like blimps, zeppelins and balloons. There's a great selection of vintage airships at Currell Graphics, but I'd love to see more. They look so great hanging from the ceiling.

And, of course, there are lots of TV/movie subjects yet to be done. I love the unusual & wacky ones, like Professor Plastik's Balok Diarama or Tektonten Papercraft's Tron bits.

11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I like blimps too.... any suggestions? :) need some references and ideas :D

TV and whatnot is out cause I cant sell it ;)
  12. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

There are multiple models of the Hindenburg, but I'm not sure if there are any models of Count Zeppelin's early efforts from the Lake Constance days, some of these are fascinating and attractive, with interesting fin arrangements. The same applies to some of the early DELAG commercial zeppelins like Viktoria Luise.
  13. lancer525

lancer525 Member

Along the lines of the Zeppelins, how about the Navy's blimps? The Los Angeles, Akron, Macon, and the Shenandoah. Those would be cool additions to a dirigible collection...
  14. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

design new:
    a free Typhoon, free Seawolf class, free Viper Mk7E(pegasus block variant), a free but bettter F-22, F-35(A,B,C, variants),
  15. V.I.P

V.I.P out for lunch

Well, I shouldn´t do this since I support free stuff, but if I don´t do this i won´t follow my own lifestile so here it goes

Bunkers, forts, pillboxes tank obstickles.(in short, warbuildings, yes even submarine ports)
    medieval houses
    treas and bushes (advansed)
    (inside electronics) schemes on ledlights to put inside models
  16. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

nice ideas! what kind of eye benders are you thinking about?
  17. V.I.P

V.I.P out for lunch

18. Longshaor

Longshaor Member

What, ships don't even rate a category??? Can somebody PLEASE design a Royal Navy Colony class cruiser? Please????
  19. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

ooohhh, that is a terrible ommission - sorry about that :(
  20. Longshaor

Longshaor Member

lol, no big deal, I still build in the evil petrolium distilate media, and we ship builders are even more of a minority there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.