What kinds of models would you like to see designed?

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by cgutzmer, Sep 1, 2008.

What would you like to see designed

1. Military general (please specify)

46 vote(s)
  2. Civilian general (please specify)

25 vote(s)
  3. Sci-Fi

134 vote(s)
  4. Real Space

35 vote(s)
  5. Cars

29 vote(s)
  6. Tanks

34 vote(s)
  7. Planes - Civil

32 vote(s)
  8. Planes WWI

28 vote(s)
  9. Planes WWII

38 vote(s)
  10. Planes Post WWII

44 vote(s)
  11. Animals

11 vote(s)
  12. Other (please specify)

64 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

I'd like to see this thread deleted and a new one started. The convoluted reasons why it was started don't represent the forum anymore (the commercial interest). A New Thread would give a fresh start. It's too big and who bothers going through all the posts. It's a big fat bloateed thread. Let's start a New one, so we members of Zealot, the new, and older ones, can have a nice fresh one. We here at Zealot make FREEE models for the most part, to give away. The New thread should represent that. Not links to where they can be purchased. Buy a model! That's unheard of! (I am a cheap bassturd)!! :)
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Active Member

You are a moderator, go or it. Though I dont feel the original reason was convoluted at all. That being said it is MUCH too large and a fresh start that is more on topic for the forum would be a good thing.
    p.s. please dont delete it though. Just close it.... Its still a valuable reference for many people.
  3. zathros

Hi Chris, nice to see you post here, and you are right,
    deleted was a poor choice of a word, when archiving is what we do here in reality.

It has become so large, a fresh start is would be logical. I like to get a consensus, and yours was a good start, Thank You.

I would like to see it broken down in some manner though. Categories maybe, though I'm not sure how that would work out. We've got some other bugs we are working out but I am sure Rhaven will read this and we'll come up with something. More input from some more members would really be good though for a thorough consensus.

Of course, maybe just closing the original one and starting the thread fresh again might make sense. :0
  4. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

Wait, wait, before it got close down. I would very much like to have a highly detail 1/72 scale Boeing KC-135 Startotanker with or without texture, please.

5. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

After going through the thread, I full agree with Zathros that this thread does need to be closed and archived. I also agree with cgutzmer, that this thread should also kept for the reference material.
    There is more then enough GREAT ideas and suggestions to keep keep EVERY designer here (regardless of what they are into) busy for quite a few years.

With that being said, I will close this thread and yes cgutzmer, you can start a new thread that is more on topic and relevent for the forum as a whole.
  6. zathros

We're going to hold off on opening this thread in a new manner, we need more input from other members. Opinion poll threads and the like, will be running through the Admin first and will be started by Admin or selected individuals that the Admin has authorized.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.