What kinds of models would you like to see designed?

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by cgutzmer, Sep 1, 2008.

What would you like to see designed

1. Military general (please specify)

46 vote(s)
  2. Civilian general (please specify)

25 vote(s)
  3. Sci-Fi

134 vote(s)
  4. Real Space

35 vote(s)
  5. Cars

29 vote(s)
  6. Tanks

34 vote(s)
  7. Planes - Civil

32 vote(s)
  8. Planes WWI

28 vote(s)
  9. Planes WWII

38 vote(s)
  10. Planes Post WWII

44 vote(s)
  11. Animals

11 vote(s)
  12. Other (please specify)

64 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyeonmal

Eyeonmal New Member

The Whole Steam Punk/Steam Mecha Idea is a different approach to the Sci Fi Copyright issue, there are some great models I've seen now and that wouldn't be breaking copyright.
  2. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

I would love to have some of the Enemy cars from The Road Warrior to go along with Max's V8. or even the Tanker Truck

3. wile1411

wile1411 New Member

Would love to see a B-17 Bomber that could scale up to a large format!
  4. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

would love to see one in 1/250th scale
  5. snark1950

snark1950 New Member

early missiles

I'd like to see more of the early missiles from the 50s Mace ,Matador, Snark, Nike family thats sort of stuff.
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Sounds good to me Snark, and :welcome1: to the forum!
  7. Kashiwazaki

Kashiwazaki KASHIWAZAKI SENA FAN!!

I would like to see Japanese destroyers at 1/700th scale and 1/1200 easy-to-build battleships from the same navy (notably Yamato, Fuso and Kongo classes).
  8. ccyclone

ccyclone New Member

I love military stuff with well thought out details and features.
  9. Kashiwazaki

By well thought details & features, I guess you mean cleverly simple, but good details, hontō?That's the same I feel! :)
  10. Haereticus

Haereticus Member

Ships of all kinds from the Age of Sail and before, although paper isn't the perfect medium for it.

Also modern British military vehicles, e.g. the Jackal, Coyote etc - they have a very distinctive look. I don't think they've been paperised.
  11. Kashiwazaki

Dioramas like that are relatively easy to make, contrarily to the model itself..
    One good example are the U-Boat dioramas. :)
  12. briannetgirl

briannetgirl New Member

I like historical castles and forts, historical ships, paper soldiers, more paper soldiers, unusual armored vehicles (Italian carro veloce for instance) 50's science fiction, and of course things for action figure scales. Science Fiction dioramas to display actionfigures, toy soldiers, and so on would be cool...and accessories for them...
  13. Vince

Vince Member

I have been a space nut my whole life, so real space, Sci-Fi space, military (land, sea or air), trains, vintage ocean liners. I've already downloaded more models than I will ever build, but I love looking at anything new.
  14. Vince

Vince Member

How about an Oscar Meyer Weinermobile? :mrgreen:
  15. PemTech

PemTech Member

Civilian rockets, military rockets and missiles, science fiction rockets, spacecraft and missiles, real space rockets and spacecraft, and fantasy rockets and missiles.

And how about throwing in some rockets and missiles for good measure...

16. Science Fiction vehicles, less video media and more from the books, especially those from the 40's through the 60's. Realistic, if never built, projections of exploration vehicles from print such as the illustrations from Colliers's(?) where they put Von Braun's earlier designs for Mars lander, Chesley Bonestell's illustrations, and covers and interior line art from Analog/Astounding. Futuristic modes of transportation such as high speed family gev's, MagLev trains, lunar exploration vehicles for long trips.

These are what really interest me.
  17. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I'd like to see models from the works of Peter Elson. Problem is that you would have to guess on many aspects as the drawings are usually 3/4 and I have not yet seen any "3 way" views that would satisfy the rivet counters (of who's inputs can be important but also annoying sometimes). :)

18. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I would like to see a full Mr. Roboto helmet created from the Styx's album cover, that would be a cool addtion to my collection.
  19. Swampfoxx

Swampfoxx Member

I'd like to see a W/R B-57F Longwing similar to this....

There were only 22-23 built and only NASA uses the last flying one to this day.

RB-57F color iin flight-1000.jpg

Anyone ever seen the real thing? They are very slow flyers and just hang in the sky like a kite.

20. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.