What kind of electrical connector is this on my K-Line engine?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by duelbox, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. duelbox

    duelbox New Member

    I just bought a K-Line K-1116 SF "Steam Chief" Passenger Set. I noticed on the back end where the tender hooks up there is an electrical connector that looks like a sound connector on the back of a computer's CD-ROM drive. There are wires going to it and I can see a circuit board inside the engine. The instructions do not mention this and I did not see anything about it on K-Line's website. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    Here's a pic of it.

    Attached Files:

  2. kf4jqd

    kf4jqd Active Member

    Hi Duelbox:

    You are right about the type of connector. Can you get a schematic diagram (electronic diagram) of the locomotive? My beat it's for DCC.


Share This Page