what kind of bike do you got??

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by ty007cars, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

i got a gt interceptor,what do you have?
  2. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Dude i used to ride years ago. I had a Dyno vfr at first then I had a mongoose supergoose, then I had a Haro Ci, then I had a Dk fury, Then i bought a DK legend, wich is for sale with a bunch of extra parts if interested. I also had a trick chopped and dropped schwinn lowrider.
  3. bandit1

bandit1 Member

im riding a custom built frame bike with GT handle bars, and a three piece crank from an old General Lee.
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i have a stock dk general lee. how much for the legend. the only bikes there that are good any more are dk and haro is ok. mongoose and schwin went cheap and now they sell them at wall-mart and i find dyno to be a cheap version of gt but they are pretty good
  5. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

hey Jshaff15,i may be interested in that bike,can i have pics?
  6. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

First off guys its a frame fork and stem. I also have 3 misc. wheels, handle bars and pegs and a set of bar ends. I will post some pics in a few days. Let me know what you want.

Frame Fork and stem--&75.00+shipping

Or we can do like 125 for all of it plus shipping. let me know guys
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

how much for just frame
  8. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

I really dont wanna seperate it, I have a DiaCompe Aheadset 1-1/8" Oversized with a Haro Megafork and a Schwinn neck/stem. I dont know what you want to call it, they call it different in different parts of the country.
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

ya everybody gets confused but i know it both ways
  10. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

I would also like to add that it is not the newest frame. It is the model/year right before they changed the decals. Where it said Dk on the top tube and Legend on the bottom tube.--J

[file]Image040.jpg,4652,,0[/file]

[file]Image041.jpg,4652,,0[/file]

Those are pics of the frame fork stem deal. I will get a updated pic of it later on liike tommorow. That was from last summer. Sorry about how its cut in half.
  11. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

any takers?!?
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I have a schwin Powermatic, I want to sell it for maybe 200 I payed like 400.00
  13. Jayuyano

Jayuyano New Member

[​IMG]
    This is my 1985 mongoose californian with acs z rims
  14. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Jayuyano--thats big bucks on ebay if its in mint condition.--J
  15. monsterrcbuilder04

ya it is man. thats a rare bike
  16. Jayuyano

Jayuyano New Member

its mint and i cant sell it my 7 year old son took it from me its his daily basher now
  17. monsterrcbuilder04

o i would sell it and buy him a new bike before he ruins it.
  18. Jayuyano

Jayuyano New Member

I bout him a redline junior this christmas and he doesent use it he told me to keep the redline because he wants my mongoose cant say no hes my son
  19. monsterrcbuilder04

ok well i cant say i really understand cause im only 14 but i guess my bro wouldnt want my dad to talk it from him
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.