what is your desctop pic :)

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by yaniv, Nov 6, 2006.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Johnny, that pic looks really familiar for some reason.....

Jazzman - COOL! but it would make me nauseous throughout the day :)
  2. cbg

cbg Member

I rotate pix in and out, but this is currently what is set.

Can anyone identify what aircraft?

3. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

MY Wallpaper

This is mine at the moment, sans all the icons.

Attached Files:

4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Now that I am back to my regular desk at work here is mine! - with the icons ;) dont tell me if yo looked so i dont have to come find ya :p
  5. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

The picture on my desktop is of, I believe, a FedEX bird leaving Tucson, Arizona's airport. Might be Cleveland, Ohio's...hehehe. Been on my desktop so long I have forgotten the particulars on it.

A friend of mine sent it to me a year or so ago. I'll contact him to see if he remembers where it is at so you can get a copy with complete info. Or, I could send you my copy with no info. Let me know.

Okay...update...got the info on my desktop pic. You can find it here... http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0925096/L/
  6. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I go through this every time I try "PrtScrn"....where does the file go when I press "Prt Scrn"? I just can't seem to find it....not that my screen is all that fantastic to warrant all of this, but I would like to be reminded where to find the file...for some reason I don't have a clipboard viewer function on my XP system.:cry:

BTW, I love seeing all the Screens everyone has...it's really cool and interesting!

7. astroboy

astroboy Member

Mine is Myrna Loy. Sometimes I try other wallpaper, but I always go back to Myrna.

View attachment 3722

Attached Files:

8. lizzienewell

lizzienewell Member

I'm not sure if this is a photo of Unakwik Inlet, College Fiord, or Harriman Fiord. Anyway I took it out the window on an Alaska Airline flight looking sort of northward. Those are the Chugach Mountains.

9. lizzienewell

lizzienewell Member

I'm not sure if this is a photo of Unakwik Inlet, College Fiord, or Harriman Fiord. Anyway, I took it out the window on an Alaska Airline flight looking sort of northward. Those are the Chugach Mountains.

Attached Files:

10. barry

barry Active Member

are you using printscreen or alt and printscreen ?
  11. Jim Krauzlis

Wotcher, mate.

Just "PrtScrn".

Oh where, oh where did my little "printscreen" go? Oh where, oh where can it be?:grin:

12. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

This was given to me by a friend who works at Edwards AFB. The image is cropped on the left there is a SR71 chase plane. . . . .;^)

Jim Nunn

Attached Files:

13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Here is home.............

Jim it goes to your clipboard, go to PAINT and paste it in a blank screen and save it as jpg frm paint

Attached Files:

14. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks, John and Barry.
    Problem was...I couldn't open the clipboard from Paint...had to use my Photoshop, for some reason.

Anyway, sort of anticlimatic after all of this...

It's a painting done by a very talented English artist of the USS Constitution in her "as launched" configuration, in 1797. We had corresponded over the years and I gave him my opinions on what my earlier research suggested she would have looked like. A number of others gave him their opinions as well. He did paint a compilation, in the end, but he also ended did one version of his painting based solely on what I had suggested to him she would have looked like...and graciously sent me a copy of it, which I now proudly use as my desktop.

For what it's worth, this is it.

Attached Files:

15. SteveM

SteveM Member

Generally you don't really "open" the clipboard, you "paste" the contents somewhere.

Anyway, here's mine:

Attached Files:

16. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

shach a g8 desctop pic

i not think that sow meny ppl like to cheng thar pic like me :)

for me its very importent that the desctop looks good (ps dont tach vista)

soon i will found my desctop folder and send some more :)
  17. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

nobi's comwell

Attached Files:

18. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

I use Webshots, so it changes every hour, but right now it looks like this. The Laker Maritime Trader about to pass under the Thousand Islands bridge when we were staying on Wellesley Island back in April. My pictures from that trip are the ones currently in rotation.

Scott K.

Attached Files:

19. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I really enjoyed this thread so I figured I would post mine now and give it a bump!:grin:

Attached Files:

20. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Attached Files: