what is the best motor?

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by ty007cars, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

What is the best motor for my tc3? I want it to go fast and have run time!! I am not racing just playing around with it. plz tell me the best motor!!!
  2. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

anyone??? help!!!!
  3. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

4. mastmec

mastmec Member

Depends on how fast you want to go, how much you want to spend, what battery capacity you have. If your just playing around, stay around 19 turns, good power and speed with good run time, all depends on your batteries though.
  5. Rippa14

Rippa14 Member

13T Triple high performance speed gems 2 motor!

with diratrax streak speed control!
  6. uhh i think the Epic 19T Outlaw Pro Spec Motor is a good motor i got it in my 4-tec and it kicks#@$%i also think the PeakMotors Vantage motor isalso a good 1 to id say go with 1 of them
  7. redheat

redheat Member

What are you using for a ESC?
  8. jimmy

jimmy New Member

the DDXF is the best....you can play basketball with it
  9. redheat

redheat Member

If your running a Runner or stock ESC I'd regear and drop a 19tEpic Binary in, But if you upgrade to a Gt7 for example a 8t , 3300GP cells and regear.
  10. I got a nice ESC and motor combo offa towerhobbies awhile back. It was a towerhobbies speed secret motor 14x4 (I think) and a duratrax streak ESC. I hooked it up to 8 cells and my Ultima flew!! I think the motor was like $20 and the ESC was like $30, it was a pretty good deal for some serious speed.
  11. redheat

redheat Member

That Speed Secret comes in the 14turn and 19turn only, I've got 2 of the 14t that I rebiult. 8 cells ? do you mean 6 cells? And the streak that your talking about has a no motor limit and no reverse right? Try some 3300cells.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.