What is N.A.R.A.?

Mike R

Please advise what NARA is..??...I assume from post signatures, that it means North American Rail Alliance, but what does it represent, and what does it do, and how does it function ?

C

Catt

NARA was origonally started by Robin Matthysen and myself as an interchange between his Canadian railroad and my US railroad.Shortly aftyer that Larry joined us and we've been growing ever since.

What NARA is all about is a cyber community of modelers from all over this rock we call home who just happen to be fans of and actively model the North American rail scene.

We have members from around the world whose common link is modeling our rail system.In fact that is the only condition for membership (which is free by the way).We have members who are purely prototypical and some who are total freelancers and some that mix the two..We have members who are steam nuts ,some are diesel nuts ,loggers, shortline models etc.

It doesn't matter what scale you model in ,or wether you model inside or outside wether your a guy or a gal(would like to see more ladies join us) or your age.

The only condition if you can call it that is that if you have a website you post a NARA banner on it.

If this sounds interesting to you please click on the NARA link to check us out.
North American Rail Alliance