What is a LPB?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by dr.5euss, Feb 5, 2006.

1. dr.5euss

dr.5euss Member

What is a LPB? Is it a person?

2. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

A LPB is a "Little Plastic Bloke", Britsh for man.
    So yes, a LPB is a person.
  3. Freelancer

Freelancer Member

4. dr.5euss

dr.5euss Member

Ah I see! Thanks for clearing that up.
  5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

After reading those threads, you are clear on this issue...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Shame on you for not paying attention.announce1announce1 There is nothing in those threads that would clear up even the slightest case of acne nevermind any thoughts about anything, so go back and read them again until you lack any understanding of Gaugespeak...:Dtooth1goldtoth1stooges8
  6. ausien

ausien Active Member

And there I thought the "B" was for being, covering everything from an ant to a giant (out of scale) bloke
  7. SteamerFan

SteamerFan Member

that's what I thought, since LPP is for people.
  8. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

That abbreviation came from one of our members after all his figures joined the union and went on strike.
  9. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

I remember that the ungreatful things just stood around like they were glued to one spot.:)
  10. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

...but so faithful were the engineers and firemen, that none of them ever left their engines! :D
  11. CharlesH.

CharlesH. Member

... and strangely enough, the passenger trains were so comfortable that the passengers never got off at the stops, despite the fact that the waiters on the dining car stayed still.

And don't get me started on traffic jams!
  12. MilesWestern

I suppose why the model railroads do so well with track ALL over the place, like what John Allen reffered to as the "spegeitti bowl" is because, in most cases, the train is the ONLY mode of transportation that moves!
  13. MilesWestern

...but also, as an LPB, they must get awfully tired goin' 'round in circles, and seein' that same scene a thousand times! :D
  14. ReefBlueCoupe

ReefBlueCoupe Member

If you play online games, an LPB is a Low Ping Bastard, or basically someone who isn't on a dialup modem and gets low ping times because of their broadband internet connection.

HPB = high ping bastard.