What if??

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Relic, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Relic

Relic Member

I wasn' sure weather to put this under "real thing" or "buy sell trade" but what if a fella had a RR station (Atkinson NS) he was thinking of selling. Would there be any interest in something like that? It's I think pushin a hundred years old, it's 10x24 feet, was station& freight shed cimbined but I took out the wall and have been using it to keep my lawn stuff and motorcycles in
  2. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

If you want to sell it, then I would put it in Buy/Sell/Trade. If you just want to make us jealous, put a picture in The Real Thing ;) :D

3. ReefBlueCoupe

ReefBlueCoupe Member

That's neat. Got a pic? Scratchbuild it for your layout!
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Well it doesn't take much to make us jealous. LOL :) :D :cool: ;) :p goldtoth1 If you do have a picture post it.
  5. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Member t_alexander use to have his own caboose.
    I think you can see it in the "Faces Behind The Name" thread.
    Talk about jealous!
  6. Relic

Relic Member

I'm not tryin' to turn anything green I'm thinkin' about sellin' it , let's say due to circumstances beyond my controll. I'll get some photos next fine day
  7. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Buying it might not be too expensive, but getting it shipped to California would probably put it out of my price range. Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.
  8. babydot94513

babydot94513 Member in training

I could really annoy my wife by putting something like this in our backyard<g>

We all would love some photos I am sure. Have you thought about contacting a local historical society?

9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Will it fit in my train room? That's just about the only place I could put it since I;m sure it would violate the CC&R's for the neighborhood if I put it outside.wall1hamrwall1hamr
  10. jetrock

jetrock Member

It's not the first time such has occurred--Yuba City (I think) recently sold off their old Southern Pacific station but not the land under it on eBay.