What if??

Relic

I wasn' sure weather to put this under "real thing" or "buy sell trade" but what if a fella had a RR station (Atkinson NS) he was thinking of selling. Would there be any interest in something like that? It's I think pushin a hundred years old, it's 10x24 feet, was station& freight shed cimbined but I took out the wall and have been using it to keep my lawn stuff and motorcycles in

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
If you want to sell it, then I would put it in Buy/Sell/Trade. If you just want to make us jealous, put a picture in The Real Thing ;) :D

Andrew

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
MasonJar said:
If you want to sell it, then I would put it in Buy/Sell/Trade. If you just want to make us jealous, put a picture in The Real Thing ;) :D

Andrew

Well it doesn't take much to make us jealous. LOL :) :D :cool: ;) :p goldtoth1 If you do have a picture post it.

Relic

I'm not tryin' to turn anything green I'm thinkin' about sellin' it , let's say due to circumstances beyond my controll. I'll get some photos next fine day

Russ Bellinis

Buying it might not be too expensive, but getting it shipped to California would probably put it out of my price range. Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.

babydot94513

Member in training
I could really annoy my wife by putting something like this in our backyard<g>

We all would love some photos I am sure. Have you thought about contacting a local historical society?

JD

Relic said:
I wasn' sure weather to put this under "real thing" or "buy sell trade" but what if a fella had a RR station (Atkinson NS) he was thinking of selling. Would there be any interest in something like that? It's I think pushin a hundred years old, it's 10x24 feet, was station& freight shed cimbined but I took out the wall and have been using it to keep my lawn stuff and motorcycles in

ezdays

Out AZ way
Will it fit in my train room? That's just about the only place I could put it since I;m sure it would violate the CC&R's for the neighborhood if I put it outside.wall1hamrwall1hamr

jetrock

It's not the first time such has occurred--Yuba City (I think) recently sold off their old Southern Pacific station but not the land under it on eBay.