What I miss most....

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by cgutzmer, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Careful Pete, you are dating yourself...especially if you were opening cans with a churchkey...legally.

The churchkey (or bic lighter for smokers, I use a 6mm allan key myself) for bottles is still in general usage here, thankfully screwtops on beer bottles haven't made much impression here.
  2. blueeyedbear

blueeyedbear Member

I posted essentially the same message in a different place earlier. I haven't a clue about what the gritching is about. The header on my screen says "Card Model Forums."

How about canning the crap and getting back to what we are all about.

3. I rarely post as I am by nature a spook. Look, listen, then guess! However, I would like to posit a suggestion that was implemented on another forum that I am on daily, but not posting there, either.

In order to keep the primary segments more to the subject, they instituted a Blazes segment/topic. If members of a segment ask, or if the moderators of a segment decide the thread has gone too far, they transfer the thread to Blazes and that locale is where anyone who wants to continue a fight/arguement on a thread has to go to post on that thread.

Usual comment when people start to get overheated, and on that forum they really get overheated, is "Go to Blazes"; i.e. "transfer the thread to Blazes threads and continue there, we don't want anymore, thank you!"

This is just a suggestion, and is not meant to make anyone upset. I take all responsiblity for what I said.

Tom Williams, Jr.

P.S. I'm sorry to see those people who left go, well, mostly. I've enjoyed posts by almost everyone on the forum, with the exception of those who came only to spread hate and discontent - THAT'S MY JOB, DAMMIT!

Back to the Shadows now!
  4. gnAsher

gnAsher Member

ooh, ooh ooh, group hug!:grin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.