What I did in the war, Son

valmy33

Hi all,

During the battle for Anzio with the boys of the 3rd US infantry division.

To be continued...

Faithfully
Valmy

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Valmy, incredible!! I think you might need to explain to some people what they are seeing here. Maybe some pictures from a different angle? :)

valmy33

Valmy, incredible!! I think you might need to explain to some people what they are seeing here. Maybe some pictures from a different angle? :)

Hi Zathros,

I'll make several dioramas, photograph like a war reportage during World War II. They illustrate what these soldiers endured during the Battle of Anzio. I will use plastic figures and mine if I am not satisfied with those brands and also paper models.

Each diorama is an answer to the question: What did you do in the war daddy?
(nothing to do with the movie). One or more photos illustrate the answer.

Here I photographed closer figures as to give the impression of being in the action. The picture is saturated to get as close as possible to the shots this time. It is deliberately vague: trying to shoot quietly and cleanly while you are being shot?

Faithfully
Valmy

valmy33

Before / after

I bought this figure (on the right), a plastic figure long time ago and the rifle was broken a part was missing (in front of the right hand).

The sheme paint was realy poor and I decided to repair,paint and upgrade it like that :

I don't choose the M1 Garand and prefer the thompson soluce for my Sergeant (3rd division US infantry - see left arm),he will be my guardian angel and my bodyguard throughout the report. Is it a problem for someone ? sign1

The chargers case is made of paper

The boy wears a hbt jacket - 1941 with pockets. There is a camouflage netting on the helmet.

With bullet casings and grass on the ground, it's more realistic.

Faithfully
Valmy

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Looks Great Valmy, and anyone who has a problem needs to study their history better, those guys fought the Nazi's tooth and nail and won our freedoms. I like the subjects you chose, and with the Time cover too :thumb:

valmy33

Before / after

I bought this figure (on the right), a plastic figure long time ago and the rifle was broken a part was missing (in front of the right hand).

The sheme paint was realy poor and I decided to repair,paint and upgrade it like that :

I don't choose the M1 Garand and prefer the thompson soluce for my Sergeant (3rd division US infantry - see left arm),he will be my guardian angel and my bodyguard throughout the report. Is it a problem for someone ? sign1

The chargers case is made of paper

The boy wears a hbt jacket - 1941 with pockets. There is a camouflage netting on the helmet.

With bullet casings and grass on the ground, it's more realistic.

Faithfully
Valmy

The Wehrmacht platoon before US infantry and paper kits , the paint is not finished

Before / after with primary colors

Have a nice WE
Faithfully
Valmy