what hopups are allready included inn tt-01d ?

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by kammiz, Jan 20, 2006.

1. kammiz

kammiz New Member

as the topic says, anybody got an official list or knows exactly which hop-ups are included in the tt-01d ?

the reason i want to know is i am planning on buying every hop-up possible but doesnt really know which ones to order cause i dont know which ones i have.. some of it i figured out myself by looking at pictures though..
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Why? Im just wondering what you would do that for? Are you making some project car, show car, or think it will make you a better driver? Just curious...

Anyway, Tamiya.com and Towerhobbies.com. Theres well over 1000's of hop ups and parts, i dont see it nessisary to list them all, but tamiya's site will have a list of hop ups in the PDF Manual, and tower hobbies will have other companies parts. Just search out your car and it will list parts and such for it, along with a description.
  3. kammiz

kammiz New Member

i dont want to know what hop-ups i can get for the car, but what hop-ups is allready included when i bought the car.

why i want to buy the ones i dont have is irrelevant. i just want to know which ones i have so i dont buy them again.
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Ok... well there you go. Those websites will help
  5. kammiz

kammiz New Member

i can't seem to find any spesific list of hop-ups included in tt-01d.. just a list of every hop-up available or a list of every part included in tt-01d.. too much work to compare those list..
  6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

The best thing to do would be compair the list of parts from the TL-01 to the TL-01D. The parts that are differnt arent exactly hop ups, but you'll have an idea of the part differances. Then you take that list and find the part numbers on the hop up list, and if its not there, its just a new part.

My guess would be theres only going to be a 5 part differnce, and only 1 or 2 of them are hop ups.Tamiya is notorious for pulling crap like releaseing 10 kits, each with a differnt letter at the end saying its differnt, and nothings really differnt but the price.