What happens with Thaipaperwork?

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Alcides, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

That's one of the things I really love about this Website.
    It is a community which comes together to help it's own!
    I wish for everyone to have a wonderful holiday and may Nobi be back in business quickly!:grin:

2. Alcides

Alcides Member

3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Has anyone heard back about their model purchases yet? Given site issues, I dont want to send money via paypal if I dont know he is getting it... Will order when I hear confirmation!
  4. BARX2

BARX2 Member

I got my notification email this morning and downloaded my model.
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Awesome - thanks!
  6. Alcides

Alcides Member

Same here, this morning I downloaded my models.
  7. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I downloaded my three models first thing this morning...Christmas was a few day early this year!:grin:

Nobi, I hope you sort out the web hosting problem shortly and look forward to seeing your new designs!

8. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Dear All,

Thank you very much for all kind help...I got enough money to continue my website. I think Thaipaperwork.com will back in this Friday...and I have some gift for Christmas too.

Thank you very much again...
  9. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

My good friend. If you wish, send me a list and prices for your models and I will host them until you are back up. Transfer directly to your paypal account (need account name, too) should not be a problem. Some of your models I can deliver directly from my service, others I have not picked up yet.

Let me know if I can assist in any form.

At your service,

new emails: Use these only:
  10. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

miscommunications happen with host services. i've been going 'round and 'round with mine for a few years. they let me know i must pay and then i do. then the service is suspended. i have to straighten it out once a year. the cyber world is no more perfect than any other...lol! keep up the great work nobi, c.b.
  11. s33k3r

s33k3r Member

Anyone knows how to get the free models, on thaipaperwork, i was trying to get the La-5, X-43, but i don't find any link to download. The Seafury has link unfortunatly the file as been deleted
  12. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

nobi jhon is going to help me got your v22 model i send him mony (cash) this week ) and than we order from u its just coz i not have paypal :(
  13. BARX2

BARX2 Member

NOBI's main page is back up. Welcome back NOBI! :)
  14. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi All,

Thank you very much for all kind help...now my website is up and running again. Thank you very much again...
  15. BARX2

BARX2 Member

I'm very happy to see your page again NOBI. Hope you have a great holiday!
  16. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

And thank YOU, NOBI, for all of your great designs!

All the best to you and yours this Holiday Season!!

Peace and good health to all,