What happens with Thaipaperwork?

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Alcides, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Alcides

Alcides Member

In the las 48 hrs. every time I've tried to acces to thaipaperwork I've got this site:

Anyone knows something?
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

it seems that the hosting contract has expired, it is reverting back to the hosting company's front page

3. BARX2

BARX2 Member

The lower pages still work, though. It seems only the index.html is not working. I emailed NOBI about this.
  4. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi All,

Apologized me for that problem. My website can not access because my host and my domain is expire :( I need to find some money to pay for host renting and domain name. I hope I can find enough money before the end of this week :p It suddenly happen because host's owner who I rent is not warn me about host and domain name expiring.
  5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

time for operation save Nobi's site...

Nobi how much do you need?
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I will buy a couple models from you right now to raise some quick cash for ya. I dont recall how much any of them were though and kinda hard to check with the site down. Give me an email address for paypal and I will send some funds your way and choose models later.... hope that sounds good to ya!
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Here's an idea; Maybe DeWayne can fix you up. Maybe?

Just trying to think of something...

9. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

likely the site will be down for a few days even if he pays today since the dns will need to be recached to the site. Email might be down too if he uses email with the thaipaperwork domain.....
  10. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

I use www.freewebs.com for two of my websites - that might be at least a temporary hosting solution for you. Bandwidth might be an issue, but it would be a stopgap.

11. Save Nobi

Can I do the same thing?
    Cheers, Billy
  12. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Folks, you can still buy NOBI's works from his web site. It seems only the top level page has been removed. I just went to the site and made a purchase. Just go to http://thaipaperwork.com/x_birds_01.html and from there you can navigate around the site to make your purchases. The link to Paypal works also.
  13. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

that page does not work for me..... page cannot be found
  14. goney3

goney3 Member

NOBI, my uncle runs a server and can host it for free... but you would still have to get a domain name (which are pretty cheap now days) Godaddy.com sells them for $9/yr. The only problem with his server is that he doesn't allow cgi scripts (he's really picky about security). Let me know if I should nag him to make an account for you. :D
  15. BARX2

BARX2 Member

That's really a shame. They must have caught on that people were bypassing the top page. :mad: Anyway, I was able to make a purchase before they caught it.

16. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Keep trying. It just worked for me again. :-?
  17. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I got 3 before the site would not respond. I't might be on my end though since two completely separate forums I am registered on wont respond as of late.
  18. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

It took me 4 tries but then I got in.
    Once in there you can navigate around like nothing is wrong.
    Just got me a tank I didn't have.

19. Teamds

Teamds Member

Link worked fine 1st time through for my purchase of the C-123.
  20. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I was able to order the Osprey, Provider and the Nacht Jager Me 262B.
    Where there's a will, there's a way....
    Hope this helps.