What happened to the Paperian website?

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Card Modeler Lounge' started by PixelOz, Apr 2, 2009.

1. PixelOz

PixelOz New Member

Hi I'm PixelOz and I have known about paper modeling for many years now but I have assembled only a few and that is recently. Does anybody know what happened to the Paperian website? This is the website of the guy nicknamed Webdude that hosts the Wacky Races paper models and Ron's Rods paper models (the cartoonish hot rods) and others. It's been down for quite a while. Does anybody know if it's going to be up again or if these models are going to be put somewhere else? It's not so I can download them, I already have them, I just want to know if he is going to put his website back or if he's moving somewhere else or anything. Does anybody know how to contact the guy that designed the cartoon Hot Rods? I was told by Rickstef in PaperModelers.com that the last thing he heard from the Webdude is that he was going to put his site back up but that was about 2 1/2 weeks and that hasn't happened yet. I tried to contact the Webdude in a few ways but I haven't been able to reach him yet. Rickstef told me that Webdude has Ron K. contact info but I have not been able to get this information from him. Does anybody else knows how to contact Ron the creator of the cartoonish rods (like the Manx buggy and Mad max car) that Webdude hosted in his website?:confused:
  2. charliec

charliec Active Member

3. I emailed Rick the Webdude when I noticed the site was down. He got back to me and said he's in the process of switching hosts. Also, he's working long hours and doesn't have much time to work on it right now. He said he'd drop me an email as soon as he's back up. I'd be happy to post here about it then. He's got some really clever and unique models on that site.

4. Trader Sam

Trader Sam Member

I'm looking for an answer to what happened to both Webdude and his website. I've searched this forum and others for any type of answer. I hope they both haven't fallen off of the edge of the Earth.