What ever happened to the Models of Viper Helm, Dalek, & Stargate Atlantis

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by clif52, Mar 17, 2008.

1. clif52

clif52 Banned

Hey Guys

What ever happened to the Models of the OS Battlestar Galactica Viper Helmet, Dr. Who Dalek, & Stargate Atlantis City models? Were any of them ever completed and made available for download? I try to lurk around and at least check the threads once or twice a day, but don't remember seeing any of these finished. Or are all of them still in the test build phase? Thanks
  2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

The Viper Helm is still under wraps for now. I've been working on it on the side, as I found several innacuracies in my design that needed addressing. :thumb:
  3. clif52

clif52 Banned

Thanks for the info ekuth. I was just wondering. Another model I forgot about was the Hellboy Samaritan I read was being worked on.
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

the stargate atlantis is over on papertoys hq website. i dont know if he ever released it. the dalek has been put on hold.
  5. clif52

clif52 Banned

Thanks nothing. I was just trying to keep up.
  6. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

Would this be the original or Moore Variant?

7. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

The orginal. If you check the thread, you'll find that the Beta version files are available for download. I simply haven't had the time to fine tune it, but it is a workable (and wearable) model.
  8. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

I'm sure, but I'd prefer the Moore Viper Pilot design.
  9. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Sorry, can't help you then. :cry:
  10. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

does anybody know if the Hellboy Samaritan Gun is still being worked on?
  11. Joseph Vogt

Joseph Vogt New Member

i am new to this site it seems interesting i am a fan of Battlestar Galactica original series and i like the threads of paper props from the show, is there a paper prop of the viper helmet i can find.
  12. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Hello @Joseph Vogt , welcome to the forum! :)

This is an old thread which obviously has been abandoned (no new post since 2008).

Please stay close to the threads which are not older than a year or so. ;)

It would be great if you could introduce yourself here first:

Then we can see if there are any of the models available you are seeking for. ;)