What else producers do produce buildings in H0?

TEP 60

FALLER, POLA, VOLLMER, KIBRI, PIKO, AUHAGEN, CASALUX, HELJAN, STIPP, BACHMANN, LIFE- LIKE, MODEL- POWER, IHC. What else? Knowing the producers will make possible to apply directly to their sites and no need will be in further "Are any buildings of a particular sort ever produced now in H0?"- queries.

alexander

cool. Bit expensive tho. moreso for me.

80 US +110 AUD. + Shipping, Taxes, more Taxes, blah blah blah+

i'd guess maybe 150 AUD

Nazgul

If Campbell's has a website, I can't find it. I did read a statement from them saying that they would not be introducing any new kits but were going to get production going on their existing kits....If that happens...IT"S GOOD NEWS!

jevoltin

There are many companies that make buildings for HO scale. Going through the Structures section of the current Walthers catalog, I counted 56 companies that make buildings (I excluded any company that only makes bridges, etc.). For those interested, the Structures section of the new catalog is 199 pages long.

I should note that Walthers does not carry all current manufacturers of HO scale buildings, so a complete list would probably include at least 75 entries.

Regarding Campbell, the current Walthers catalog has 6-1/2 pages of Campbell kits and each item includes a fairly nice photo.

jevoltin

If anyone is interested, I have an Excel spreadsheet listing quite a few building manufacturers (about 75 companies).

jevoltin

Is there a method for distributing Excel spreadsheets through this forum? Is it appropriate to attach a zip file containing the spreadsheet?

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
alexander said:
cool. Bit expensive tho. moreso for me.

Maybe 'cause they are "cold cast resin", whatever that is, and come pre-painted and assembled. To Bad. Be kinda nice to put interior details in that John Deere dealer. Have the overhead door open with a tractor being serviced, some office details, and maybe a service desk with some customers..
To Bad....Looks like it would've made a nice kit.

jevoltin

Can anyone provide web sites for the following manufacturers of HO structures?

Better Than Scratch (B.T.S.)
Built-Rite Models
Busch
Campbell Scale Models
Cibolo Crossing
Heljan
Keystone Locomotive Works
Peco
Timberline (not the scenery manufacturer)

If you don't have a web site, any other relevant information would be useful.

jevoltin

Because I received such useful input following my first request, here are some more HO scale manufacturers. Can anyone provide web sites for these companies?

Gloor Craft, Historic Scale Miniatures, KMP Models, Mainline & Siding, Precision Lasercraft, Scale Works, Rocky Mountain Modelworks