What do you listen to.

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
I like the oldies but goodies in rock and roll,country,CCR and the big band music as well as music from the 30s...I also like to listen to the old radio mystery shows..I really enjoy listen to H.G.Wells "The War of the Worlds" radio broadcast of the 30s and other stories of that era.:D

I try to get my Windows Media Player radio tuner homed in on jazz/light jazz, but it has a way of dropping out after awhile. I like to listen to my jazz favorites (Sonny Rollins, Dexter Gordon, The Crusaders, the Adderly brothers, Rippingtons, etc.), new age stuff, and classical. Bach, Mozart, Brahms, Beethoven, Mahler, etc. I don't like to do model work while listening to my rock favorites....I save that for construction work around the house. ZZ Top, CSN&Y, Stones, Frampton, etc. If I listen to 'country', I prefer bluegrass and Grand Ole Opry oldies.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Let's see :) without going into too much detail.. :D

8:00 - 9:00 EDT Sometime in this hour, after I feed the cats & dogs & fish, make my lunch & set up the coffee, I'll sign in.
most nights the TV is tuned to Speed Channel

9:00 - 10:00 Speed Channel - or Monster Garage

10:00 - 11:00 Speed Channel (Wind Tunnel) or News

11:00 - 11:30 News

Also - when I remember to turn it on - I'll have the Train Scanner turned on. :)

Notice that these are mostly "Information shows" I can listen while reading the chat screen :D :D :D

Which is why, I say every so often, I have "One eye on the TV" :D :D :D :D

F

Fred_M

My wife bitching. You done, what you doing, you talk to them more than me.

Roger Wellman

Feb 3, 2003
Delaware, Ohio
Visit site
I usually just grab one of the many CD's in the computer room and listen to it, regardless of type (Classic, pop, Zydeco, Jazz, bluegrass, etc) ... but the main fallback is usually Country ... I have always liked C+W ... and have said for a number of years ... "If it ain't Merle ... it ain't!" ... meaning he's the best classic country singer I listen too ... and have always enjoyed Merle Haggard's music!