What do you have

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Gus,

Right click on the photo you want to link. The window that pops up will have "properties" as an option. Left click on "properties" and you'll see the long URL for the pic. highlight and copy that. Paste the link into your post. Hope that helps!

Ralph

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
:wave: Hi Gus,

All you have to do is find the thread and then just highlight the web address and just copy and paste it on the post.

spookman

Ok I haven't updated in a while so here goes. No ryme or reason to my setup. God bless this mess.
I got tons of stuff but haven't decided how to arrange it to make the streets. If I ever get it right I will wire lights in all the buildings.
I have several boxes of Ho stuff with no where to display. I also got a Pspsi train limited edition from the bay in 0 scale.

I picked up the two 0 scale car carriers at a local flea market today for 5 dollars for the pair. HAHAHA

Attachments

• tr1.JPG
    tr1.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 135
  • tr2.JPG
    tr2.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 130
  • tr3.JPG
    tr3.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 133
  • tr4.JPG
    tr4.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 136
  • tr5.JPG
    tr5.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 133

spookman

More pics. I have 3 ho trains and one o scale running on this 4 by 8 ft setup. Thats why no natural scenery.

Attachments

• tr6.JPG
    tr6.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 134
  • tr7.JPG
    tr7.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 131
  • tr8.JPG
    tr8.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 134
  • tr9.JPG
    tr9.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 134

steamhead

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
Before (note the creative use of boxes, foam inserts, and xbox games as stand-ins)

1000039img35vy.jpg

And 1 year and 4 months later, you get this-

img08066ye.jpg

The rarely photographed other side (its very dark, and i only now found a good light)

img0807cropped2fu.jpg

wickman

Hi this thread is awsome and what a great idea to be able to get a peek at all kinds of different layouts in one thread. Nice place to get many different ideas.
I wanted to ask Harlod Cole a question though I see in his thread on page 2 that Harold you are using the tortoise switches. Are you using dcc as well? I'm just to the point in my layout where I'm trying to figure out the most organized way of grouping the wiring I see your using the buss bars what are they used for as don't all the wires from the tortoise switches basicly go from the tortoise back to the toggle switch or stationary decoder, or are the busses used just for the rail wires?
:wave:

L

lester perry

Wow I thought this thread was dead. Good to see it back to life. Quit impressive Chris, keep with it and keep us updated. Gus looks good to me for what that is worth.
Les

MilesWestern

CAB!! WOW!!! Post those (and more like it) on your site! Those are SO cool! I had no ideas as to what your layout looks like until now, good job. :thumb: Is the roundhouse passanger car going to be a station display?

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
MilesWestern said:
CAB!! WOW!!! Post those (and more like it) on your site! Those are SO cool! I had no ideas as to what your layout looks like until now, good job. :thumb: Is the roundhouse passanger car going to be a station display?

You know it! I got it as a gift from my old neighbors, but it obviously didn't match with the time period and area ( it says Central Pacific on the side) so I improvised. I might see if i can make a sign for it advertising a railfan birthday or something.

I had some other old cars, but i don't think i could fit them in on that corner...

Thanks for the encouragement!
Chris

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
lester perry said:
Wow I thought this thread was dead. Good to see it back to life. Quit impressive Chris, keep with it and keep us updated. Gus looks good to me for what that is worth.
Les

Thanks!

you reminded me i had to update my site! I'll do that now.

Chris