What do you have

RailRon

Here are a few pics of my layout. So far I finished the tracklaying and wiring for the standard gauge part. But there is no landscaping done yet.

Last week I began handlaying track for the narrow gauge yard. In the last pic I already plunked down two Shinohara turnouts, but the following turnouts will be handlaid, too. (At least I hope...:rolleyes:)

Ron

Attachments

• H0fertig0.jpg
    H0fertig0.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 273
  • H0fertig1.jpg
    H0fertig1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 270
  • H0fertig2.jpg
    H0fertig2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 268
  • H0fertig3.jpg
    H0fertig3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 267
lester perry said:
Looks very interesting. A lot more since the last time I was there.
OK a couple of questions.
1 Can you go from one level to another.
2 When would be good to come down and see what you are doing, I am off work for 2 weeks
Les
Les,anytime Friday through Sunday is a good time.My phone # is in the book.

L

lester perry

Ron, Pretty impressive there, I think I see a turntable comming in the future.

Spookman, You are from one of those places that I say you can't get there from here. Have some friends from Summersville.

Harold, this weekend probably won't work but I will call you soon.

spookman

Wow Ron Wish I had the room and imagination to build a setup like that.

Does anyone have the info on the Port Huron Train show tomorrow. It is close to where I live and I would like to have the info so I can go.

who_dat73

Wow this is gonna look sad following this stuff

Well here is what I working on. This is my second attempt at setting up a layoun in N scale the first time I followed a plan in a book and didnt turn out so good :curse: had to rip it all up and restart but We have trains running now so its all good.
for my bench I took a 4 by 8 cut it to 4 x 6 then split the four in half so I have a 2x8x4L in the corner as you can see still in the working stages with track going in on the leg after I get everything done on the main line.
Hope you all that is understandable. :D

Attachments

• layout 001.jpg
    layout 001.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 268
  • layout 002.jpg
    layout 002.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 263
  • layout 003.jpg
    layout 003.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 268
L

lester perry

Good start. What is in the plan for the section under the no trespassing sign?
Les

who_dat73

Not sure yet might make a run up to another level or probly a yard any sugestions??
Thanks
Mike
Ps I love working in a scrap yard get all kinds of cool signs:thumb:

L

lester perry

I am always for more real estate, if you can use it to get to another level do it. But that would make a small helix. Let me give it some thought and wait for some suggestions from others.
Les

spookman

I didn't know Ho stuff could make a turn on a 2 ft wide track. What is the smallest turn HO stuff can make and can you get it in EZ Track?

Jules Winnfield

Here is my first attempt at an O layout.As you can see I found a sale on spay foamsign1 I love the spray foam because of the instant gratification.It is very messy and all of my clothes are marked for life!!! Obviously nothing to do with prototype...Just my fantasy village.If I squint my eyes I can see the gals from Petticoat Junction:D I will eventually build a two lane road around the perimiter going through an exsisting portal and into main st.in the centerof the layout.the layout will be made of masonite(roadbeds)sprayfoam,dollhouse stuff and found objects!Anything goes here as you may have deduced from the "handcar in the sky" going to and coming from nowhere!

Attachments

• layout1.jpg
    layout1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 257
  • handcar.jpg
    handcar.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 257
  • passing1.jpg
    passing1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Foam.jpg
    Foam.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 252
  • tunnels.jpg
    tunnels.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 250
L

lester perry

spookman said:
I didn't know Ho stuff could make a turn on a 2 ft wide track. What is the smallest turn HO stuff can make and can you get it in EZ Track?
I think that is Nguage you are looking at
Les

L

lester perry

Thats a lot of foam. Looks good I love the different Ideas and scales we are getting on this thread.
Les

spookman

Today I made my control panel and now I am making 5 log loaded flat cars. I went in the back yard and got some brush and cut the logs and am glueing them up now. Soon as I get them done I will take some pics.

spookman

OK lets see if I can figure out how to post some pictures. This is the control panel I built under my layout where I sit. It is on a 19degree angle so it is easy to operate. I cut logs and glued them together with my glue gun and glued them onto the flat cars. That hot melt glue stands out like a sore thumb. Didn't know it would be that obvious.
http://henryslureworld.com/trains/controlpanel.JPG
http://henryslureworld.com/trains/lt1.JPG
http://henryslureworld.com/trains/lt2.JPG
http://henryslureworld.com/trains/lt3.JPG

wsor4050

It's not that big !!!!!

Here's an overall shot of my layout for you, it's not that big....!!!!!

Attachments

• Old_Goldern_Black_093.jpg
    Old_Goldern_Black_093.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 241

Jules Winnfield

Hey Spookman,directly below this at the left click on post reply...don't use the quick reply.
After you type your dialog... roll down and click on the manage attatchments button.A small screen will pop up.Near the center top will be a browse button,click it this will bring up your files.click the arrow at the right of the dialog box.. click the folder that your photos are in ...click on a photo then to the right will be a button that says upload.The top upload button not the bottom one which is for linking.
:) I hope this helps