What do you have

L

lester perry

What do you have: Layout tours

A few days ago I posted a pic of my layout. The there was a request I thought was a good one.
If you could please Post an overall shot of your layout for us, that'd be great! Thanks for the follow-up, amd look forwad to seeing more of your layout in the future, great work!
thumbsup.gif

Post an overall shot of your layout for us.
Lets see your stuff. Here is mine with some commentary.

When you first walk in the doos this is what you see.
100_0912.jpg

Look to the left and
100_0913.jpg

Walk in about 1/2 way and look back
100_0915.jpg

My building is L shaped walk on in and look to the left there is a penninsula. This is the right side
100_0917.jpg

The left side
100_0918.jpg

Some of the power that makes this work
100_0924.jpg

That is a good over view of it now lets see your stuff
Les

L

lester perry

Hey guys come on. Lets see your layouts, the whole thing not just the super realistic closeups.
Les

spookman

Apr 22, 2006
henryslureworld.com
Your setup is simply awesome. Wish I had that much room. I had to spend 2 months cleaning out my garage to make room for a 4ft by 8ft layout. Just getting it started. I have one o guage on the outside and two HO guage running in the middle. I want to add a couple N sets inside that when I can.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Harold Cole said:
I'am trying to post some pics but can't.Don't know what i'am doing wrong.HELP
Go to the "getting started" forum, there is a step-by-step for posting pics here. Just click on this link. If you're still having problems, let me or any of the mods know, they can work with you.

L

lester perry

Looks very interesting. A lot more since the last time I was there.
OK a couple of questions.
1 Can you go from one level to another.
2 When would be good to come down and see what you are doing, I am off work for 2 weeks
Les

Harold Cole

Feb 15, 2006
Clayton Delaware
Les, don't know what you remember from the last time you were over.I can't go from the top to the trolley where the houses and stores are but i can go from where the Saw Mill is to the top level and go to the center where i've got a sand and gravel depot.

L

lester perry

Freelancer why do you think its not what I / we are looking for? That is axactly it. We all started where you are. Looks like a good start to me.
Les

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Okay, well I have a few different ones. The first was my first attempt at a coffee table layout and it currently sits in my living room. The second was my second attempt at a coffee table layout and I just recently found another home for it, the third is my latest attempt and also currently sits in my living room and the final photo is a shot looking down the long leg (on the left) of our club layout. As you can see, it still has a long way to go.

Attachments

• A 1st at home.jpg
    A 1st at home.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 342
  • A 2nd at home.jpg
    A 2nd at home.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 337
  • A 3rd at home.jpg
    A 3rd at home.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 339
  • A the club.jpg
    A the club.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 339

Freelancer

Oct 24, 2002
Utah
www.yardlimit.com
Freelancer why do you think its not what I / we are looking for? That is axactly it. We all started where you are. Looks like a good start to me.
Les

I was just suggesting that this wasn't an all out, full fledged layout view like you guys have. Yes, it is a start, but it feels like I have been 'starting' for 15+ years. sign1

Freelancer

L

lester perry

Train nut that is really kool, I have seen that in magazines but you di it.
Les