what do you drive ??

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by dan6362001, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan6362001

dan6362001 New Member

I drive a black 03 chevy s-10, she's a sweet little ride but its all dirty right now [V] [​IMG]
  2. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

SOOOOON OF A BITC*!!!!! thats one sweeeeeet ride dude!!!!!! fcuk i wish i was old enough to kit a ride out :D
  3. dan6362001

dan6362001 New Member

4. timrock

timrock Active Member

i Drive a fork in my food then put it in my mouth
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

cool little truck dude.to bad i dont have any pics of my cars.other wise i would post them as well.
  6. trxtalon

trxtalon Member

a lincoln town car
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

my car is pimping! I drive a 1991 Dodge Spirit, 4 banger, custom made speakers with 1 of a kind torn markes in them! UP FRONT I HAVE SONY SPEAKERS IN THE DOORS, BOTH BLOWN, KICK#@$%SOUND. Idels at 2,000 rpm's. Soemtimes the speedomitor dont work so I have to get it up to 60 in a 35 and then it works. 1 OF A KIND HEAD BANGER TRUNK, IT DOESENT STAY UP YOU PUT UR HEAD IN IT GETS SMASHED.

---COPY Folgers canister exahust set up COPY
    -some day I will lose the gas cap, and then I can say I was trying to make the car lighter
    ---costom spray paint plus a black marker racing sponcers such as THE #@$% MAKER
    -hydrolics in the trunk and on the rear axcel it will say REAL MEN CAN GET IT UP

LMAO ROTFLMAO LOL#@$% my car it pimping lmao
  8. dan6362001

dan6362001 New Member

OMG ROFL [:eek:)]
  9. well, too bad DJ beat me to this one, lol. anyway, i drive a RED (soon to be yellow with 2 black wide racing stripes down the middle) *1991* Pontiac Sunbird LE, it has a bthcin 5 speed transmission (which, by the way, is stuck in 3rd gear,lol.). it also has a pimped out STOCK, yes, i said STOCK stereo made by whoever made it! this stereo can get almost as loud as a busted up old vacuum cleaner! the trunk was ruined, so where the back window is, the trunk is open a little (maybe ill get some pics up in here!) and this acts as a STATE OF THE ART SPOILER THAT I WISH I HAD!!! anyway, it needs a new rr quarter panel, and a new hood, new head lights, um, new fr AND rl fender... OH, and a new passenger side door... yes this car is crap, but i kid you not, it is QUICK!!! me and my dad were messin with it and got up to like 0-6 in ATLEAST 14-20 seconds!!!, anyway, i too just like dj have some upcoming mods, and they are as follows:

Folgers Pro-Racing Exaust
    A new Razzi.com body kit (it will look a little better with it on...)
    A new stereo system that will almost DEFINETLY out perform your NEW vacuum!!!
    I might disable the spedometer to save weight and because REAL racers know what speed they are going....

a few sponsors:
    well, here are some sponsors i have...
    Mighty Morphin Mother S*ut Racing
    ACE Hardware
    and some others ill find, maybe Lucky Charms or something...

anyway, THATS MY ride, thanks!
  10. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

11. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

well my car aint no piece but its an '87 5.0 5-speed Mustang runs like new
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

13. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

14. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

mine isnt anything to talk about but its a stock '91 s-10. me and my dad plan to lower it and put airbags on and a 3-link. not that bad considering im 14 and the rest of you are at least 10-12 years older than me. lol
  15. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

damn that sounds like it will be a kick @ss ride please keep us posted on how the project is going
  16. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

maybe you all jsut need to go to PIMP MY RIDE
  17. mxking171

mxking171 Member

hey guys i have a dodge ram 2500 HEMI ya HRMI tons of power lol but nice cars so far guys
  18. Jayuyano

Jayuyano New Member

19. dan6362001

dan6362001 New Member

[:p]i bet i could beat ya;) , Only if your 1/4 mile times are over 19 seconds though lol
  20. Jayuyano

Jayuyano New Member

best run yet was 10.87 at 120mph in a VW
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.