What do I have here

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Bob B, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Bob B

Bob B New Member

A friend ran across these and asked me to help him find out if they are worth anything , he has 2 one in red and the other in green they appear to be brand new in a vary nice wood box. here are some pics hope I get it. I did a google search and could not find out anything about these train cars. Thanks for any help.

Attached Files:

2. Livesteam

Livesteam Member

There not very expenvice, but im looking for someG scale cars, what do you want for it?
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

4. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Welcome to The Gauge, Bob. :wave:

I tried some model search engines and just couldn't come up with anything on Lebu. I doubt they are antiques but, being G scale narrow gauge, they aren't going to be cheap toys either. Looking at the detail, with alot of variables deciding value sight unseen, my fair guess would put them in the $65 - 95 range. Most of my knowledge comes from an armchair interest in the scale so I could be right on or way off :rolleyes: :)
  5. Bob B

Bob B New Member

Thanks for the reply's guy's the info is slowly coming in. Took one car to the LHS that only deals with trains. said they are swiss made all steal constuction except for the seats. He gave me an offer of $207.00 ea. Well I'm going to do some more research and then post them for auction at e-bay under the G scale section in about a week. So again thanks much for your replys injoy your hobby, I fly rc aircraft myself, and addicted to the hobby.
  6. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Yikes... :eek: ...I didn't think I was THAT far off. OK, I think I'll just stick to HO and N from now on ;)
  7. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Rh B is the Rhaetische Bahn or Rhatian railway. Very spectacualar Swiss mountain narrow gauge. Has that spectacular spot where a tunnel goes directly out onto a high viaduct.