What are you working on now?

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Jim Krauzlis, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Just thought it would be interesting and fun to see what everyone is working on these days. Although there are a number of building threads right now, maybe a few don't have the time to write a building thread but would be willing to post a photo of something in progress. It doesn't have to be done, just a sort of show and tell. :D

I've got a thread going on my 1:250 Constitution, but here is a photo just to get things going.

2. Gil

Gil Active Member

A clue as regards my case...,

Best, Gil

(Please Stand By for Picture)
  3. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

This week, I have mostly been lookin at LCT drawings.....

Tim P

PS and thinking about starting again in 1:72 scale.
  4. Ajax

Ajax Member

Great idea for a thread, Jim! :D

Here's my build of Ralph Currell's R 101 that I finished up this weekend. Today also happens to be the 74th Anniversary of R 101's final flight.

5. Falcon

Falcon Member

FG's B24

Hi folks , I'm currently working on FG's B24 .
  6. Falcon

Falcon Member

How to I attach a file? Sounds pretty stupid but I think I'm doing something wrong :oops: :?:
  7. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Either you attach the file at the bottom of the post, or you use the img tags.

for the img tags you need use this format [​IMG]
    that will post the image inside the post.

as for the attachment, click on add an attachment at the bottom of the message window, and just follow the directions.

it is pretty easy

8. Jim Krauzlis

Hi, Falcon:

Like Rick wrote, it's pretty easy to post a photo.

I like doing it as an attachment. When you "Post a Reply", before you submit or preview, look at the bottom of the box, and click on the "Add an Attachment" button. That then reopens the "Post a Reply", but this time there is a section for you to indicate the link for the source of the attachment, your photo, which you then enter in the appropriate space (or use "browse" which is what I mainly do), then click on the button "Add Attachment."

If the size of the picture file is within the restrictions permitted by the site, it will reopen the Post a Reply and you can then select "Preview" to see your message with the attachment before submitting it to the thread. If the file is too large, it tells you with an error message and you need to adjust the file size.

It actually takes longer to explain than to actually do, but I hope this helps.

9. Gil

Gil Active Member

Tried reposting photo and this is what appears:

Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions.

???????, Gil
  10. Jim Krauzlis

Guess you got carded again, Gil. :lol:

Funny, I never got that message except when sending PM and I didn't clean out my mailbox. :?

Hope it gets sorted out.
  11. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Ok, bumped it up to 100Megs of storage.

so this should do us for a few more months.

Ron, fix it if you see the need, or complain to me in private :p

12. Gil

Gil Active Member

One more try...,

Best, Gil
  13. cecil_severs

cecil_severs Member

Okay I'm going to give this attached picture thing a shot. Here's the Phoenix that I'm working on. This is the last full sized in-progress shot that I have I'll take pictures of the almost finished model tonight.
  14. Falcon

Falcon Member

hmmm,the pic is visible but its still wrong attached :oops:

ok now its done . Tanks for all the help.

Regards :
  15. lgl007

lgl007 Member

Hey guys and gals,

I'm currently working on Halinski's monster Bismarck ;-) Here's a pic of the progress... I'll do a full write up when I'm not so swamped with family life and work...

16. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

Well here is the work that I've done so far with the Maly Modelarz Nakajima B5N2 "Kate"
  17. furman

furman Member

what I'm working on

Marek's P-47 in 1:50
  18. Jim Krauzlis

I have to tell you, I am enjoying everyone's post to this thread. :D

Some extraordinary stuff being built by the members. I only wish they could be the subject of some building threads so I could steal some of your building secrets. :lol:

Keep them coming, folks!

19. blitzbob

blitzbob New Member

Saturn v

hi all
    i'm in the middle of building the giftshop free download 1/48 saturn v for an exhibition here in the u.k. in five weeks
  20. tino

tino Member

I am now working in the GPM me 262.
    Sorry no photos for now beceuse I dont have a digital camera.