what are you making

murphyaa

Designer
BARX2 said:
I'm having the same problem with the FG P-40. Even the example photos on the FG page look pretty bad. I think they should have added a full fairing for the wings. I'm going to sacrifice another printout of the fuselage and try to cut out a fairing to replace the one that is part of the fuselage. It's really a shame, because I think the design of the fuselage was pretty good, but they tried to scrimp on the design and include the fairing as part of the fuselage. I did a good job assembling both the fuselage and the wings, but was tearing my hair out trying to get them to mate up. :mad:

Chip's always open to someone redesigning it. He wants to redraw all of the older models to bring them up to the new FG standard. He needs a lot of help though.

Dnlgtr

I am into; Muscle cars, Indy Pace cars, Semi trucks, Fire/Rescue, Police, Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Gallactica, NASA+, Some Planes.
I am not too interested in military, but would like a PT 109 (or even a 73!)
and I do have 1(2?) Willys Jeeps in OD green!

Oops, Forgot. I also like Arcitectural models. ie; Buildings and other structures like Bridges, Piers, etc.

BARX2

murphyaa said:
Chip's always open to someone redesigning it. He wants to redraw all of the older models to bring them up to the new FG standard. He needs a lot of help though.

When I get the fairing looking good I'll send it along to Chip.

Dave Treby

What do I make? Most things at one time or another. Ships if I'm feeling good, and the eyesight's Ok. Architecture if I want to relax - in the case of Betaxa's Prague Castle for a very long time.
I don't much care for making models of better ways of killing people, although I might make an exception for a large battle ship