What are you building now???

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by gera, Feb 24, 2005.

1. dhanners

dhanners Member

I'm scratchbuilding a Delta IV Heavy launch vehicle, in 1/144th scale. It's a departure for me, since I usually work in 1/96th. But I wanted a quick weekend project, and a 1/96th-scale Delta IV Heavy would not be a quick weekend project....
  2. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

You sure to keep a full heaping of every course on your plate. Do you plan to review the GPM F-4E Phantom II on your website? I would love to see how well this kit goes together, especially since they just reprinted it. (I think they did anyways. A few places are all of a sudden having it in stock again)
  3. damraska

damraska Member

I definitely will put the F-4E on my website (along with a backlog of other planes). The only major problem I encountered with the Phantom was attaching the wings to the fuselage, which left some pretty big gaps. The wing fairings also gave me trouble. When I build the F-4B, I will build the wings before the fuselage in an attempt to avoid these problems.

The GPM F-4B and F-4E are practically the same model, save for the paint scheme and nose gun.

GPM's F-4B was the second card model I ever started. After finishing 70% of the plane I stopped work, never to return. I finally tossed it last weekend, having purchased a second copy for take two.

4. Bob Ebophalus

Bob Ebophalus Member

I am currently working on Currell's Land Ironclad. Also partially finished are an Audi S1 from ymjr.cz and the Tyrrell 016 from the same site. Next on the list is Halinski's S-2 Wilczur. So many models, so little time :(
  5. Janusz

Janusz Member

Hi everyone
    Saludos from Mexico

Currently finishing JSC UFO scale 1:100 - if such a thing can be considered in scale. Also making lots of paper toys from The Toymaker for my little daughter. In a hurry now - JSC Kosciol w Wiselce is awaiting me on the shelf and then Editions Pascaline La Tour Eiffel.
    Life is better when you frame and confine your problems with cardstock.
  6. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

at the moment?

....M1114 HMMWV and M1078 FMTV. 1/72 scale, of course...cheers, c.b.
  7. gera

gera Member

On the mantle:
    Fiddlersgreen new JU-52 In Russian front with winter markings..Great model a few more days to finish.

Morko Morane......About one hour to go.

Finished drawings of DeHavilland Dragon Rapide in 1:72 scale (about!) and finishing painting it in Spanish Civil War markings, will start building soon I hope....

On the table (on left side) a Macchi Saeta 200, enlarged and ready to go for initial cuts

Boy, am I full of work...........and having fun :D :D :D :
  8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Just finished Fiddlersgreen new JU-52 In Russian front with winter markings...

Now on DNs P 26 Peashooter (Blue & Yellow)

And Nobi's C-130........... still working on it.
  9. gera

gera Member

Hi Bow:
    Hey I see you finished your Ju-52, how did it go??????...I still have some hours to go but really enjoying it, its a really good model... 8)
  10. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

I have the Modelik Sdkfz 134/2 on the back burner and I am working on the GPM Stug IIIa

Jim Nunn
  11. Falcon

Falcon Member

:D Hi to all, I'm working now on Me262 from GPM after I stuck with the Tail of F-18 (until I can figure out how the part must be assembled :oops: )

Falcon :p
  12. Mindaugas

Mindaugas Member

Flymodel SR-71. Lengh - 1 meter

I will soon show you the work process. :wink:
  13. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Well, I am doing some pre-alpha building of a race car.

I also have a Dakar race truck going, from racepaper.de

I am also trying to decide on an aircraft for the competition, i have no idea right now :mrgreen:

14. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

15. Darwin

Darwin Member

1:250 Scale JSC (kinda) USS Helena, 1:48 scale B-66 Hustler, 1:33 Scale Bz-4.
  16. dardard

dardard Member

Hi all,

I'm working on finishing a 1/48 LEM module from UDon (80% finished), and trying to finish the Shuttle Tyridium (almost 2/3 finished).

Happy carding to all
  17. Mace

Mace Member

Well I just printed the starwars Y-wing, alfter a slight recolor and i'm going to build it this weekend...if my wife lets me that is :oops: :lol:
  18. Gecko23

Gecko23 Member

DNs Lightship Ambrose - These little free ships are awesome. They're so nice that I feel a bit guilty for not buying any of the others. But I don't have anywhere to put models that big, so I guess I'll have to live with it. :)

Modelik Willy's Jeep
  19. cooey

cooey New Member

Hello folks,

Just recolored a web freebee and am making 4 of the same models for a Scifi wargame we're staging this Lenten holiday. The model is Reverisco's VTOL and Jump Bug, both in 20mm scale. After this, am planning to try a 20mm tank. Any suggestions?
  20. gchucky

gchucky Member

Just a quick look on the LISTOS robot project. This is the Proof of Concept and Design prototype (also know as a alpha build). I made some slight modification since this build. Next build will be on cardstock to see what other changes needs to be done.