What are you building now???

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by gera, Feb 24, 2005.

1. gera

gera Member

Hi Guys:
    How about updating us on your on-going projects:

I got a SM-79 half done, A Morko Morane(Cardstock Modeler) and a Kamov A7-3a (Orlik) a fantastic WWII autogyro ready to be cut out. And a re-painted Italian Saeta enlarged from 1:50 also from Cardstock Modeler.
    So my table is full :p

How is yours :shock:
  2. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

3. Lionheart

Lionheart New Member

Looks good! Still working on the Halinski P-51 D. first cardmodel. It is a learning experience, to say the least.
  4. gchucky

gchucky Member

I'm working on a semi-Hako version of the LISTOS robot.

5. popala

popala Member

Halinski Hurricane.
  6. lunarhighway

lunarhighway Member

I'm currently virtually working on an interior for my repaint/conversion of zarkovs spitfire... it's gonna be a postwar belgian mk9 with a late pointed stabiliser and clipped wings in silver/yellow....

i hope i can finish designing maybe this weekend so i can finally print the whole things, and do real cut and paste ... :)

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

8. jyduchene

jyduchene Member

Well I lurk more then post, however I am finishing a steam tractor model obtained from PMI after several months, always working on a FG model this time the P51 a recolor.

I tend to do one major build and a Fiddlers Green model at the same time. It keeps me from rushing the major build and not letting things dry.

Soooo... I am thinking about what next and I have a couple of kits in various stages of completion that may be the what next. However I am thinking the Radmoka is calling me.

9. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Well, as I continue to work on the Constitution, I've taken a few breaks to work on other things. I just finished a model of the freighter Mishima which I posted in my album, and tonight, just for fun, finished a FG Mig 15. :D I agree with John, the FG are nice breaks from a longer build and I like the way they go together fairly easily to make a nice model.

10. A C Spectre

A C Spectre New Member

Currently working on the 1/96 Saturn V from John Leslie's Lower hudson Valley Challenger Center. So far I've completed the Command and Service Module with Escape Tower, the First Stage and Interstage. The build is challenging but the quality is excellent and so far I'm happy with the result. I hope to get up some pictures soon, both in progress and hopefully the finished product.

A C Spectre
  11. Guitarius

Guitarius New Member

I'm working on a Gundam model that I got from Mr. Masamune Washington's wonderful site. Started it this afternoon, and worked off and on for about four hours, and I'm done with one leg. Its turning out quite good, and I am very happy with it, along with this wonderful new found hobby of mine.
  12. Darwin

Darwin Member

Too many redraws going at once. I've completed redraws of the MM King George V and the carrier Arrowmanche (redone as the original HMS Colossus), and am in the process of kitting out the redrawn parts. The redraws of the Rodney and Tobruk have been sitting around in a dark corner of the hard drive waiting for their turn, but with the next installation of the anything-that-flies contest going, the Bz-4 redraw may move to the front of the cue (and it is even printed out). I have the redsign of the Mogami about 95% done...all that's left is the skin pieces for the lower hull. I may get back to cutting cardboard this weekend so I can get some sketches made of the hull skin panels and the rest of the red stuff. On the other hand, I just finished scanning the GPM Iowa I picked up on Ebay, and it is just screaming to be converted to 1:200.....and, if I really want to punish myself, I ran across some conceptual drawings of the Montana class BB I think I could fake starting with the Iowa (just stretch out the sucker a bit and add a fourth turret...since it was never constructed, who's gonna tell me the portholes aren't in the right locations). Too many ideas, not near enough time. If it just wasn't for this pesky having to make a living thing......
  13. Jimi

Jimi Member

The fokker 50 and the fokker 50. :D hehehe. i only do one model at a time! hahaha! i fear that i might get overwhelmed if i do even two models at one time. :(

Probably on december. i'd start work on something more bizarre. I'd probably build an Orlenok
  14. andrewthewise

andrewthewise Member

Currently finishing off my DN Fuso... Hope to start on my Prince of Wales when it arrives..... probably the only disadvantage about living on the other side of the world!

15. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well now i am in the middle of the hlinsky fw190 thet not going so well coz i mast got some more techniqs
    all so i start some esey plans like the cessna thet some one pablish here as free link

i got this week the TBM and the B17 of GPM. i
    (the b17 its the some 1 like the flymodel 1 just not the some paint did some one know if ther is a difference?)
    thinking start them after finsh some smole and esey models
    all so i have in my waiting list models the F15 of Modelart but for this 1 i must be a super profesonal

if u want some pic fill free to talk
  16. Falcon

Falcon Member

:D Hi from hot and sunny Thailand. After finishing Nobi's UH-1D Huey Med Evac Gpm's F-18 is on my workdesk. Also S.M.S Von der Tann from Hamburger Modellbaubogen Verlag is under construction. That's all at the momentt

Falcon :p
  17. Gecko23

Gecko23 Member

Not building anything at the moment, haven't had much free time.

I gave away all of my finished models last year when I moved, so all that's on the shelf at the moment is a lonely M3A2. Next victim will probably be the Modelik Willy's Jeep, or possibly the Halinski SdKfz 7. Of course then I'll have to build the Flak 36/37 to go with it. :)

Guess its a fine line between 'saving for later' and hoarding. :D
  18. Texman

Texman Guest

Workin on PTA's Su-100 (still :wink: )
  19. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

20. damraska

damraska Member

GPM F-4E Phantom II - 95% (finishing off the missiles)
    GPM F-82 Twin Mustang - 99% (needs final coat of varnish)
    Modelik Focke Wulf Ta-154 - 50%
    GPM EA-6B Prowler - 25%

Just completed (within the last week):
    GPM Ju 87 Stuka (an awesome model)
    GPM Puma

Just trashed (within the last week):
    GPM F-117
    GPM F-4B Phantom II (I will try this one again)

And that's just the paper models.