WHARE IS everone

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by 69stang, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 69stang

69stang Guest

are the forums always shis dead?
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

For now, yes. This is all of the website so it doesnt google well and such. After the main site is launched, people who dont like RCDrift.com that dont like their forms or site will migrate over and it will be more active. That and im working on some banners for people to put in their sigs on other websites to advertise.
  3. VDubbin

VDubbin Guest

I'm over here!
  4. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Yea google has not liked us very much, its indexed over a 1000 of the pages since I switched up some of the code to handle optimization so it should be getting some more traffic over the next month.

The website is comming along, the coding for the backend is taking foooorreevverrr not enough time in the day.
  5. 69stang

69stang Guest

i put up some baners on my server on counter strike and i told all of my drift and race budies 8)
  6. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

Thank you, it helps us out a lot when others help get the word out about us.
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Hey, whats a cheap way to make quick flyers? I can make flyers, and if theres a way to get them printed real cheap, in 2 weeks im going to the race event, and ill try and get some pratice time drifting in and hand flyers out. I did that with my micro one day and i had a LOT of people ask me about it. All i need is a way to print flyers...
  8. 69stang

69stang Guest

thats an exelent idea. i have a scaner but u should go to the library and they usualy have a coppy mashine or kiss you teachers @$$ and haver her coppy them. thers a yearly clean up at my hobby shop and il hand out flyers too!!(we race in a parking lot so the town says we have to clean it one a year and we can race
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Im out of school for another week, and next race i believe is next sunday. We race at a Winslow VW now... lol. And my LHS is about as smart as a pack of walnuts, so for people to get informed about this, they really need to be here. Ill try and post up some flyers, tell me what you guys think, then if it gets approved by RCDrifter (as its his site) then ill run some off and pass them out. That should get things going as theres a few hundred people threw that place a week. Now, i just have to orginize a demo with my race club. Darn...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.