We've lost another friend.

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by TrainNut, Jun 3, 2008.

1. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

Some of you have already seen this in the caboose thread. For the rest of us,

May 23, 11:17,
    Then, yesterday, June 1st,

According to his profile, Krawler was a mere 31 years young.
    We thank you so very much Kim for the update as saddening as it is. I pray you find peace and comfort in your time of sorrow.
  2. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

This might only be a website, and even though many of us will never meet in person, we are like a big family, I dont personally know any of you, but feel I have a good friend in all of you. I am very sorry for not only your loss, but a loss to all of us here at the Guage. ​
  3. bigsteel

bigsteel Call me Mr.Tinkertrain

thats horrible,i really did not know him well but did talk to him a few times and im sure like the rest of us i feel a loss from the gauge.its horrible how someone so young can pass so easily.im so sorry.--josh
  4. RonP

RonP Member of the WMRC

Well it is threads like this that tells all the rest of our members here that, we are a concerned and tight knit community.

Everyone should feel welcome to be part of the gang, cause when something like this does happen we all pray together, and mourn.

RIP Shane.

Kim, my prayers are with you and yours.
  5. nachoman

nachoman Guest

My sincere condolences to the family. To lose someone so suddenly and so young to something like this is a shock. Shane was the same age as me and events like this seem absoultely surreal.

6. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

My sincere condolences to the family as well. My thoughts and prayers to his wife and family.
  7. iis612

iis612 Member

I too am very sorry. I will hold his family in my thoughts and prayers as well.
  8. scubadude

scubadude Member

Can't say much more, I echo the sentiments of everyone here.....
  9. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

My family's prayers and condolences to his....
  10. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

Kim: My condolences. I had planned to get together with Shane this summer if I made a visit the Spokane area. I tracked Shane's medical progress this past winter and assumed that he was recovering. So much for assumptions. God Bless.
  11. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I am truly sorry for your loss.