We've lost another friend.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Some of you have already seen this in the caboose thread. For the rest of us,

May 23, 11:17,
Hi everyone,

I figured I would post here a request for prayers; as I have everyone else I can think of praying for him. As most of you know my husband has had medical problems including surgery this past year. You all don't know him to well but Shane gets a real kick from reading all of your posts with your own comings and goings.

Shane is in the ICU unit of a local hospital; long story short his CO2 levels went to 3x the normal levels due to an infection that came on really fast. He has been on a ventilator to help clear his system, he has a high level of acidoses, a severe infection and other related problems. He went in on Wednesday, they are not sure when he will get out. A wait for the body to heal then assess the damage situation.

So if your so incline please include Shane in your prayers.

Thank you, and God Bless
Kim

Then, yesterday, June 1st,

Not sure how to tell you all but say it direct...Shane passed this evening. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,
Kim

According to his profile, Krawler was a mere 31 years young.
We thank you so very much Kim for the update as saddening as it is. I pray you find peace and comfort in your time of sorrow.

Kevinkrey

This might only be a website, and even though many of us will never meet in person, we are like a big family, I dont personally know any of you, but feel I have a good friend in all of you. I am very sorry for not only your loss, but a loss to all of us here at the Guage.​

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
thats horrible,i really did not know him well but did talk to him a few times and im sure like the rest of us i feel a loss from the gauge.its horrible how someone so young can pass so easily.im so sorry.--josh

RonP

Member of the WMRC
Well it is threads like this that tells all the rest of our members here that, we are a concerned and tight knit community.

Everyone should feel welcome to be part of the gang, cause when something like this does happen we all pray together, and mourn.

RIP Shane.

Kim, my prayers are with you and yours.

N

nachoman

My sincere condolences to the family. To lose someone so suddenly and so young to something like this is a shock. Shane was the same age as me and events like this seem absoultely surreal.

Kevin

Jim Krause

Kim: My condolences. I had planned to get together with Shane this summer if I made a visit the Spokane area. I tracked Shane's medical progress this past winter and assumed that he was recovering. So much for assumptions. God Bless.