We've Got A Passenger!

msh

Jul 2, 2002
Charlotte, NC
www.moctezuma-us.com
While this little one hasn't yet learned to duck for the tunnels, we're working on it!

Can anyone tell me the exchange rate on seed?

birdie.jpg

birdie2.jpg

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
MSH, I seldom use the word "cute" in association with model railroads but that is cute!:D :) Did you train the budgie to ride or did he just decide to do it on his own?:D Its almost scary how intelligent those little birds are. It obvious that he wants to be the engineer:D :)

msh

Jul 2, 2002
Charlotte, NC
www.moctezuma-us.com
Vic - being hand fed from birth and very happy with human contact, our "Olive" is only 8 weeks old and just took to riding the rails with no training or effort. I'm going to build a small perch and mount it on a flat car and hopefully get her to duck for the in and out of the tunnels. That would be a site to see!

msh

Jul 2, 2002
Charlotte, NC
www.moctezuma-us.com
Considering the importance of this moment to be, I believe that is sufficient reason to buy one! Excellent idea. Thanks Vic!

Hey - I will also be able to use it when I buy that teeny wireless camera for the train's eye view of the ride.

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
msh, that it very cool,

My wife had a giant rat that she tried to get to ride on an Oscale marx train I have. It did make a loop on it but I think it was because the poor thing was terrified to jump.:D

t.

msh

Jul 2, 2002
Charlotte, NC
www.moctezuma-us.com
LOL... good one Ralph.

A lot of you guys, here and on other forums, are sure concerned on my little bird's rear and what comes out of it. That's funny too. I just will have to make a little figure with a broom and put him to work.

hey Tyson.... watch it there, buddy :p
.... she's a member of the family. :)

AND she rides my cat too... well....
until he decides the ride is over - about 5 seconds. One time she held on pretty good few a few more seconds, like a bucking bronco, and then flew off to the floor.