weston figures

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by milko2002, May 10, 2005.

1. milko2002

milko2002 New Member

I want to know all about this figures. Campbell is still making them?. Are any catalogue to see them in detail. Are any website about them?. Someone has a picture about them. Sergio
  2. Sergio...

Campbell Scale Models is still located in Durango, Colorado. They don't have a website, but I do believe they still make a limited supply of the Weston figures. I buy mine on eBay because I can't find them in the hobby shops. Personally, I think they're the best HO scale figures ever made and wish the line was expanded to include more railroad figures. Here's one that's a crewmember on one of my switchers. The facial details alone make them outstanding!

Attached Files:

3. milko2002

milko2002 New Member

I think they're the best Ho figures too. You can see details in fingers,face,legs etc. They are better than Preiser figures. I want to attach my pics, but I don´t know how to do.
  4. milko2002

milko2002 New Member

Attached Files:

5. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

While I haven't sen them in hobby shops for awhile, I've seen a fair amount of them for sale on Ebay.
    I've got a couple on my layout, a porter, and engineer, sheriff ect.
  6. Tom@CSMO

Tom@CSMO New Member

Weston Figures are alive and well at Campbell Scale Models

Weston Figures are still being made by Campbell Scale Models (CSM). CSM is now in Southern Oregon (Central Point, OR). They have an online catalog at http://campbellscalemodelsonline.com. Click on the "Catalog" link and then the "Figures" link.