Western Railway Station (freemodel 1:120)

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by Krzychu74, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Hello all!
    I`d like to present you the next model from Raiden. This time something from the Wild West. Model of a railway station built in the USA in the 19th century "Western Railway Station". Model in the 1:120 scale (scale TT).
    The model you can download here:

I and Raiden hope that this model will appeal to you and we wish you pleasant gluing together. :)

Best regards.

P.S.: a few photographs of the model:
  2. RichBohlman

RichBohlman Railroad Card Modaler

Nice looking Building! Well Done!!

- RichB -
  3. loafandjug

loafandjug Member

nice. Thanks!
  4. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Thanks friends! I`m pleased that you like this model. :)

Best regards.
  5. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Like the model, it's appears nice, but I can't open rar format!
  6. Texman

Texman Guest

Go to www.winrar.com and download winrar. It is what opens
    .rar files.

7. Millimodels

Millimodels Member

That's US TT scale, 2.5mm/ft, not UK TT scale, 3mm/ft (1/101.6), in case anyone who is in the UK or a Triang TT collector is confused :)

Robin Madge
  8. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

What a wonderful little model...thank you very much!

I wonder if there are any Micromodel Western era models that might be appropriate for this station? I have to admit I am not that conversant with the Micromodel railway models but I would imagine there is one that would fit will with this station in a diorama...or perhaps one of Ray's excellent little models?

I don't imagine it would be too difficult to match up the scales with this station model.

Thank you again for such a very nice model!

9. johnflys2

johnflys2 Member

Eastern Railroad Station

I am heavy into Train Sim, operating around turn of the last century. Having taken many pictures of the remaining NYC stations in the early sixties I have been able to reproduce a half dozen for Train Sim and can build many more. Looking at this thread it seems a shame that I don't know how to make paper models since I already have the textures. Can't say that I want learn 'cause I'm hooked on 1/72 armor and would rather build. This is being said with the hope that someone may have a suggestion as what I should do next with all the textures I have made for various stations.

The above is a reproduction of the station that was here in my village, Liverpool, NY. John