were to get n sale track

LoudMusic

Jul 21, 2006
I would recommend your local hobby dealer, and I think a lot of the people here would agree with me. Web stores are generally thought of as having really great prices, but I think you'd be surprised by your local shops. And keep in mind that the local guys are paying the shipping costs for you. They're also there to answer questions and generally be friendly and a good source for train conversation.

zachary

Aug 6, 2006
trinity north carolina
tanks but i dont rlly have a hobby shop that sekks trauns the ckosest thing is hungates but the have down sized their train selection so im sind of forced to buy thanks got go n
ow

tverskaya

Dec 28, 2005
Well, maybe this comment isn't liked by everyone, but if you're on a very tight budget, I would suggest ebay. However, you may risk buying a cat in a bag, but you can find second hand locomotives and track for very little there. Of course, some hobby shops may also have them, and you might be lucky at a show.

stary

Jul 22, 2002
bridgeport, pa.
Visit site
LoudMusic said:
I would recommend your local hobby dealer, and I think a lot of the people here would agree with me. Web stores are generally thought of as having really great prices, but I think you'd be surprised by your local shops. And keep in mind that the local guys are paying the shipping costs for you. They're also there to answer questions and generally be friendly and a good source for train conversation.
yes, but suppose you can't get around very good, like me.