We're back up

ezdays

Out AZ way
I don't know what happened, but we were down most all day today with a "database error". Apparently Peter has it fixed now so we are back up and running.:thumb: :thumb:

Sorry about that, we've all had our withdrawal pains, but we can relax now.sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Good to see we're back. I found out we were off line this morning but I no longer had the goggle groups link after changing over to DSL in January. do we still have that back up plan for information?

Ralph

logicman

Greybeard
Looks like you guys got my helpful email attachment from the UK then. sign1

Attachments

• circuit.jpg
    circuit.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 104

shaygetz

Hey, I noticed that, felt just like the old daze when it was the big blue board...almost feels like the old Gauge again:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi everyone, sorry for the down time. Something happened to the database. I spent the first half of the day trying to fix it, then the second half restoring the site from yesterday's backup. We might have lost some posts, but just a few hours worth (this is why I backup every day!).

hickstmj

Marcie
Thanks Peter.
After I tried to get on for the seventeenth time I started to realize I am officially addicted to The Gauge.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Marcie - That's a great compliment!!! Thanks for being part of our online family here.. :D :D

We're glad you enjoy stopping in!!! :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Mountain Man

Yes, you are...but getting the Forum to load is still a matter of luck and staying uop very late at night. Today is an exception for me. :cool:

And no - it isn't my ISP. :rolleyes: