1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Well since the track gang

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by Catt, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Catt

Catt Guest

went on strike,I thought I'd throw this little quicky project at you.

[​IMG]

Actually ,what happened is I opened the box for my last Peco code 55 lefthand turnout to find to my surprize someone had put a righthand turnout in the box.:(

That was the end of track laying as it was needed to finish off the passing siding.

While I was at our clubs swap meet yesterday I bought three of these Con Cor 86' Hi-cubes (Santa Fe).Not being in any kind of mood to be working on the puter I trashed the three of them out in paint outs (colour almost matches) and will letter them for the SN.SN graphics you see here are puter generated.

I have a bunch of NARA updateing to do before I can get serious about decaling these cars.

Oh yeah,forgot to mention I paid US $10.00 for the three cars with MT trucks.
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Very affordable Catt. Will look for these when you take pictures of them on your layout. Hope you get those track laying gangs back to work soon.
  3. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

S`ounds like a very good deal!
    Look forward to seeing pics of all 3 in action!!