Well, It's Not "The Box", But...

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by Drew1125, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

There's a tall building dominating the skyline, (& there seems to be a lot of NARA traffic through here these days...:) )

Attached Files:

2. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

If you can't see the sign from that distance, here's a closer look...

Attached Files:

3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Looks great Charlie, and I still say you have some of the finest boxcars known to mankind! :D :p :D
  4. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

Charlie I'm impressed with your skylines. I am still trying to achieve some results with my digital camera, an idea I told you about in a previous post.

Bill P.
  5. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Charlie, authenticity radiates from that pic. It look like it "belongs" right there in all it's glory.
    The Gauge board of directors approved the aquisition of a building in Clayton (HQ of Errol's Clayton Central RR) for the purpose of setting up a printing press there. Theres a lot of building preparation work to be done so it will be a while before pics are available. Machinery will eventually be shipped in (naturally enough) by the transport arm of Gauge Industries.

It never ceases to amaze me what the train spotters find on members RR's. They seem to have keen eyes for the unusual or what's new :D

Errol
  6. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Great looking building, Charlie! I'm with everyone else: your skyline looks awesome!