Well it`s Saturday again

interurban

And I have two weeks off, and it`s raining:( ...:D may be I will go down stair for a while:D
As my Lady is not well I will be the nurse for the first week , giving my daughter a break they are of to my trailer.
Second week the Lads and I will be railfanning going to check out where the NS&T used to run, may be spend some pennies at the Hobby Store in St Catherins.
I thing some one mentioned cutting grass??? must be hearing things:D
Now about that railway down stairs:D :D :D ;) :p

RaiderCTE

yes it is. And even though it is nice and sunny now, the weather guys said today would be good day to stay in and that's what I'm gonna do. Interurben, I would have to say the grass is to wet at your house also. :) Have fun these next couple weeks, and I don't have to tell you to bring some pictures back.

shaygetz

It's my unnerstandin' that grass can't grow whilst one is workin' on the railroad...jes' ain't possible.:p

Clerk

Rain you say Chris. We are supposed to have close to 100 degrees temp today. To hot. I will just stay inside and work on my layout under the air conditioner. Whoops. alsmost forgot. First is to go down to the church and practice the hyms for tomorrow on the piano. Takes about 1 hour, then come back and have fun.

interurban

:D Thanks for being on my side friends , The grass has stopped growing for 2 weeks:eek:
Dick when you are at church tomorrow and practising.
Slip in my favorite Hyme.
O for a thousand tougues to sing my dear redeemer`s praise.
The Paster wont mind.;)
Many Thanks.

Chris, we put the horses on the lawn, takes care of that...want to borrow a horse or two ????
Ah predicting rain tomorrow, going to the Bellingham, Washington State, USA, club, their final open house tomorrow, yep, unfortunately they got evicted so this is it until they find a new home. Then back home and if its raining its to the layour !!!!
Have a good time off... Ron..

MCL_RDG

You're breaking my heart...

...inna backhand sort of way.

Sorry to hear your lady is sick. :(

Glad to hear that you might get out and enjoy some railfan action. :)

I'd rather be railfanning on a vacation than playing "Candy Striper"- but then again I have fond memories of a Candy Striper and I'm sure your lady will too (provided you have a Candy Striper uniform???)!!!

Best Regards,

Mark