Well... Hello.

R

Rennoc215

Rennoc215

Simply put, I enjoy many things.

But my passion lies with a wonderful strategy game called Warhammer 40k. It is a Tabletop strategy game which uses all the acutrements of a turn based strategy game, only with dice, a measuring tape, and the will to model.

You buy models and a rulebook to start. The models come (As many should) unassembled and unpainted. That is up to you, and it makes everyone's army their own.

I might post more about it later, but I'm also a lazy procrastinator, so I don't feel like introducing myself any more.
:inmew:

I would guess that they would be exactly like the halmark cards.
and with a little bit of programming knowledge, your humble halmark card becomes a rampaging tank.

Why was the math book sad?
It had too many problems.

Why was the water fountain taken to court?
For being drunk in a park.

There are two muffins in an oven.
One muffin says to the other "Wow. Is it getting hot in here?"
The other replies "HOLY COW! A TALKING MUFFIN!"

What did the chicken say to Arnold Shwarzenegger?
"I'll be bock... bock, bock."

What is Moby Dick's favorite dinner?
Fish & Ships.

What's black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white?

101 dalmations.

What did the fisherman say to the magician?
Pick a cod, any cod.

"Doctor, I think I hurt my left hand," said a patient. "Will I be able to play the clarinet?"
"Your hand will heal in a few days," replied the doctor. "So I would think that you'll definately be able to play the clarinet."
"Great!" said the patient. "Because I've always wanted to play the clarinet."

My only problem is that... well... It only covers the hourus heresy. nothing else. If they covered a little bit more, then it would be perfect.

I seem to have over ten posts, but for some reason, I am still being denied access to the downloads section. can anyone help me?

Aha! I had to log out, then log back in! Sorry for the inconvenience.