well guy sorry to say this

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Woodie, with all due respect, I disagree. No one deserves medical care for free, or more accurately, at government expense. The government has no money other than what it expropriates from its citizens. To say all citizens have the obligation to pay for all others health care, but not their own, would sound silly. But that's what "free" health care means. I know it's not a popular viewpoint, but in my estimation people have gotten to used to believing they're entitled to certain goods and services. If these things are to be provided free, who is to pay for them? I agree that is is natural to wish that it could be so. I also do not wish to turn this thread into a political one, just wanted to present another opinion. I too wish for the best for Scoobies son, as I've written in the past. And for Tyler, the poor boy in my town who has two forms of cancer, one of them lukemia. I've seen the towns people pull together in fund raising benefits for this boy, and it warms the heart to see it. The vast majority of people are good, and will donate time and cash to help those in need, particularly the young.

If anyone wishes to continue this discussion, perhaps we should do so on another thread, or privately. It wouldn't be right to change the original topic of this one.

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys he is doing good knowning they called off the big test we went out their for due to he was starting to have breathing trouble when they started to put him to sleep for it . they where getting ready to call code blue and send him up to i.c.u. but they didn't and he started to come around so they watched him over and when he was stable they let him come home we will have to go back in 2 months to try to do this test agin well i will keep you all posted on what is going on

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Originally posted by Gary Pfeil
Woodie, with all due respect, I disagree. No one deserves medical care for free, or more accurately, at government expense.

Yes. This isn't really the place for such discussions, and I withdrawl unreservedly any suggestion I may have made as to how the government of another country should treat it's citizens, or whom they should elect. It really isn't my business to say so.

I apologise. :eek:ops: