Welcome to the Toronto Model Railway Show

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Thanks for posting the pics Chris. Gosh, it's super to see a variety of models like these. A bit of everything in there. I too liked the switching layout you particularly liked, I guess I'll hang onto my HO stuff (never know how I might feel in the future about having another bash in that gauge :) )
But most of all to see y'all happy and smiling is a treat in itself.
Again my friend , Thanks a million.

Chuckling here (again) ... hehehe, I bet you're broke now till next payday!!!!!! :( :) :D :D :D

Errol

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Great stuff!

Thank-you so much Chris, my friend. It sure was great to hook up with everyone and so nice to have a record of a fun-filled day.
Next time around, at the NMRA show, don't forget you're all invited to my place for coffee and snacks!!!!!!!

cheers
:D Val

PS: yep Errol - dropped a small bundle on passenger cars, signs and a beauty of a BA truck.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
You covered the show so well Chris that anything I have are duplicates of your photos so just want to say how much we apreciate you being the official photographer for the day.
TrainShows are interesting to visit but sharing time with great folks like you all was very special.

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
OHMAN!! That looks like FUN!! Good to see!! No wonder Val went home and put all her stuff on her layout-under-construction!! ;)

Thanks Chris for sharing your great photos, like Tyson said-almost like being there(well not REALLY..lol)

Jim T

Jan 25, 2003
Warrenton, OR
www.freewebs.com
Chris, what a great photo series of the show. I went to the Great American Train Show in Portland this winter but it wasn't anything like that!

Val, I hope the NMRA is in the summer since I'll be riding my Gold Wing all the way from Oregon for that coffee and those snacks!! LOL

Cheers, Jim

Jim T

Jan 25, 2003
Warrenton, OR
www.freewebs.com
Well Chris, the time of year is perfect. Won't be this summer, but if that show is an annual event, next summer may be a whole different story!! I rode to Prince Albert, Sask. two summers ago for a rally so was halfway there then. LOL

Cheers, Jim

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Thanks Chris for the beautiful pictures and tour. I really enjoyed it. I met Robin several years ago outside of Vancouver when he was visiting his new grandaughter. We had a real nice chat.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Smashing photo's Chris, loved um all. Must have been very nice to put a face to just a name, ----------- yeah, very nice indeed. Wish I had been there.

Shamus

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Re: WOW

Wonder pics, Chris! Thanks for bringing the show to us!

Originally posted by jmarksbery
Thanks Cris, made it feel as if I were there. Loved all the pics and nice to see you all had a great time. The picture with the little boy with his eyes closed seems to be saying, "oh let it be mine". :rolleyes: Later, Jim:D

He's hooked. Another modeler. Hook set, reel him in :D :D :D He'll ask for a train set 5 times a day until Christmas.