Welcome to 4K Shamus!

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
:wave: :wave: :wave: To the 4,000 club!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

I see you have been there for a while. I was watching it, but with all the commotion of recent weeks I lost track. So I welcome you now! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Also welcome to 3000 club Robin! :wave: :wave: :wave:
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Also congrats to the many who recently went over 1000 :wave: :wave: :wave:
:thumb:

Jon lights off a big roll of firecrackers to commemorate the occasion

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks Jon, :wave:
Although I never bother about post counts, I seem to remember that I reached over 4000 before the gauge went down. :D Anyway, here's to the next 4000. :thumb:
Shamus

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Anyway, here's to the next 4000.

Amen! Keep those fingers ticklinghte keyboard! :D :D :D

Darn... I am at 904... (wow - how did that happen?) Save some cake for me...!

I saw that. We'll just have to get a new cake for you ;)

I didn't watch them myself for about 6 months, then someone told me I was about to go over 4K, and I looked and was sprized to see I was leading. Of course, if we had some way to measure usefull content, it would knock me back to 500 :D :D :D

As a group, which is what really counts, we have almost 100K posts on the-gauge!!!

F

Fred_M

Want numbers? Go play Mikey's Brain Teaser / Diversion for a while. :D FRED

rcwatkins

Jul 4, 2003
TN
Visit site
I was once in another forum where there was this one thread (How Many Replies Can We Get?) that had around 100K posts, and that was back in late 2002! :eek:

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
jon-monon said:
Also congrats to the many who recently went over 1000 :wave: :wave: :wave:
:thumb:

Jon lights off a big roll of firecrackers to commemorate the occasion

Congratulations? Or...step away from the keyboard and get back to working on yer railroad! :D :D :D

I WAS on my way to my first 1000 when someone crashed the page, I dunno who... :rolleyes: :p

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Will, you have 333, its under your avatar.
Considering I have been here over 3 years, my posts don’t do me justice in comparison to others.

I know on other forums they make a big thing out of how many posts you have done. Which makes some people try and get as many posts as possible just to beat a certain member. To do this they quickly go around the board with just either a “Great Work” or something else, and I doubt that they even took the time to look at the original post before moving onto the next.

Okay, I’ll get off my soapbox now and just say, I would hate to see this happen in the gauge.

Shamus

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
shamus said:
Will, you have 333, its under your avatar.
Considering I have been here over 3 years, my posts don’t do me justice in comparison to others.

I know on other forums they make a big thing out of how many posts you have done. Which makes some people try and get as many posts as possible just to beat a certain member. To do this they quickly go around the board with just either a “Great Work” or something else, and I doubt that they even took the time to look at the original post before moving onto the next.

Okay, I’ll get off my soapbox now and just say, I would hate to see this happen in the gauge.

Shamus

Yeah, Shamus, I agree - most of my posts are from the "Brain Teaser" thread - just One word Replies" :( but it's still fun. :) :) :)

F

Fred_M

N Gauger said:
Yeah, Shamus, I agree - most of my posts are from the "Brain Teaser" thread - just One word Replies" :( but it's still fun. :) :) :)
:thumb: I love it. :thumb: FRED