Welcome Paper Car Fans! 2011.

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
He's coming along i see ! Finn wheels are 90% done just have to add the center hubs then mostly bumper, light etc...

all the rest is done

now here this! pages 7 8 9 is now complete!! now it's time to build crabby the boat wish me luck i guess? oh yes print page 9 2x only!

Attachments

• crabbyparts4.jpg
    crabbyparts4.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 15
  • crabbyparts5.jpg
    crabbyparts5.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
  • crabbyfish crates.jpg
    crabbyfish crates.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 12

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Can these be print out ? Oh should i wait til your done with beta test in case something doesn't fit ?? are need to be change

Good luck on the build :)

Finn 95% done i get have the all the lights and bumper to do :)

yes you can!

Can these be print out ? Oh should i wait til your done with beta test in case something doesn't fit ?? are need to be change

Good luck on the build :)

Finn 95% done i get have the all the lights and bumper to do :)

it's finnaly done and i think your going to love him even if you have a kid or girl
it was a two day job but you can print him out now! nice for your ideas now i'm going take a brake on papercrafting for two weeks then it's back to cars again enjoy your crabby the boat oh there is only one thing don't glue the fish crates the posable in anyway you like them to be and don't print out 2x either because his boat will only allow 4 boxs only

:) thank's for all your support every one here. :) enjoy your very own crabby!!;)

Attachments

• DSCF2069.jpg
    DSCF2069.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF2070.jpg
    DSCF2070.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2071.jpg
    DSCF2071.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF2072.jpg
    DSCF2072.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2073.jpg
    DSCF2073.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 11

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Great job ! once Finn done i'll start him ! See you never know what you can do til you try ! Enjoy ever break ! i have and idea for the Cars airplane !!! No just kidding "LOL" :)

Thanks again ..

thank you allhowseve! your wecome no wait? i like that idea too airplane you mean skiddy right? ok no problem i'll do that one too but? first a brake then one more cars character then i'll do skiddy the spy plane ok?! but first you can down load him here!

-------------------> http://mbed06papermodelmastersexclusives.blogspot.com/ ;)
have fun building him now it's time for a bad guy in the works right now

PROFESSOR Z!

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Depend on your computer print program , they have a spray can option that's good for detail like that.. you mite want play around with first before use on your design :)

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Mostly just sit down a bring him altogether the headlights are in. the axle's and tire are done hopeful Sunday he will be done !

Glad that help , i wasn't sure who's the name was you were making now but i seen the pic's of him .. i haven't seen the new movie :(

Once done Finn done ! i 'll post so pic's Then on to Crabby :)

i got some sad news :( my computer is braking down which means i can't complete this model! i'm very mad right now so i saved the models in my cd's so i don't lose all my hard model craftsmanship here i will be off line for a wile i can't do anything right now i don't wanna lose everything iv'e got? so this professor z will not be completed untill i get a new computer hopfully by christmas?? sorry for the long wait!

thank's for understanding me! ;)

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Oh ! That suck's , here some good news Finn done i still have to finish his guns ! i post some pic's soon need to battery for the camera to recharge , i forgot i had them in my X-box controller :(

i'm back!

i have some good news too? ;) i'm back on line onces again! and i don't need anothere computer after all and project professor z is back in production ;) and here's the next part!

something wrong with this fourm need help. i can't upload my files it keep telling me my file is not valid what ever that means!:(

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
I just try uploading a pic that wouldn't work !! give a day and try again i had problum getting PM earlier ..

Glad to see your were able to get back on !!