Welcome chaiwat kosatanakom!!

Z

Zathros

I would like to formally greet chaiwat kosatanakom to this forum. He is one of my favorite designers and has been a inspiration for many years. His generosity with his work is legendary.His models are relatively easy to build but are extremely effective in their end result If you follow the link below you will find on the second page many of his models FREE, available through Mediafire, which is easily accessed from he U.S.A. There are a ton of models there . This one (assembled by Papermate) is there too!!

http://www.rcthai.net/webboard/view...sid=0c22b876a3e48ccd0270089a96492d99&start=50

attachment.php

Welcome aboard Chaiwat, it is a pleasure to have you here!! :) :thumb:bounce7

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
I have been following chaiwat's threads over at the other site and was wondering when he would arrive here at Zealot. Cannot wait to to see more of his stuff here as well. I believe that to many here, chaiwat's works are well known and to those who do not know of his works, they are in for a treat. Enjoy and see you all around the forum.:thumb:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum Chaiwat, I am elated to have you here with all of us.
I have always admired your work and thought that your models were simple to build, interesting in the detail of design, and a pleasure to look at. I also GREATLY enjoyed watching your videos showing that you made models that could ACTUALLY FLY.
Not only that, but your models are PERFECT for any kind of diorama (whether it be a static diorama or a model railroad layout).

Once again welcome aboard and thank you for sharing your wonderful work with all of us here.

I GREATLY look forward to seeing even more of your work.

Z

Zathros

You're too well known to be "new" here! I think I can safely safe that we appreciate your many years of hands on experience in the real aviation world and in the aircraft modeling world. I think many people would be surprised to learn of your military service. I'd like to hear more. :)