Welcome and PzIII ausf J by GPM photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PITERPANZER

Apr 18, 2005
Poland
www.piterpanzer.com
Hello!
I`m new on this forum,but You can find my posts on Konradus ,FINE SCALE MODELERS and polish version ->Kartonwork forums.
Here ,I`d like to present my Pz III ausf J by GPM.
That`s first of paper-card model from my collection in favourite 1-25 scale. I built this model few years ago,like always it is with valorisation and new camo.This one is from V-th SS Pz Div. Viking .On this model i did test with weathering-mud is natural !
Now welcome!!!!!!!!!

big_Pz%20IIIJ%202.JPG

big_Pz%20IIIJ%2014.jpg

big_Pz%20IIIJ%205.JPG

big_Pz%20IIIJ%203.JPG

big_Pz%20IIIJ%208.JPG

reagards Piter

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Cool build...................Fishcarver may want you to post some more dioramas if you have any!

Welcome to site!!

AND I barely speak true English and forget about the Polish!

Nice build!

PITERPANZER

Apr 18, 2005
Poland
www.piterpanzer.com
Tino!
On this forum you can see built report another Pz III but M version.Modeler builts this model in standard(look photos).My model is painted by me,i changed some parts ( just from this M version,because are really better) or I scratch built some.I did some parts by metal too.That is my valorisation.Is my explanation clear for You?Reagards Piter

Hi Piter,
You can edit any of your own posts.
In the lower right hand corner of every one of your own posts, there is an "Edit" button.
After clicking edit your post will appear in the normal window in which you write a post.
To change or add pictures just click the "Advanced" button and proceed like you do in a normal post.

Hope this helps you some,

Russell

Hi Piter,
You can edit any of your own posts.
In the lower right hand corner of every one of your own posts, there is an "Edit" button.
After clicking edit your post will appear in the normal window in which you write a post.
To change or add pictures just click the "Advanced" button and proceed like you do in a normal post.

Hope this helps you some,

Russell

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hey, Russell:

I faced the same problem, trying to repost photos on my Connie thread; I suppose since the thread was "posted" by the admins, and not me, I cannot edit the old posts, only the admins can.
At least we still have the old threads available, albeit without pictures.:grin:

Cheers!
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hey, Russell:

I faced the same problem, trying to repost photos on my Connie thread; I suppose since the thread was "posted" by the admins, and not me, I cannot edit the old posts, only the admins can.
At least we still have the old threads available, albeit without pictures.:grin:

Cheers!
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.