Weird Occupation

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Padre, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padre

Padre Guest

I have come to the conclusion that cutting out little bits of paper and glueing them together is a weird occupation for a grown man ( or anybody for that matter). Used to be that when you were cutting out little paper dolls you were in the loony bin.

Attached Files:

2. cjd

cjd Member

and what's wrong with weird?

3. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Hey. Cutting pieces of paper/card have kept me sane over the last couple of months.
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

And dang............... where do you think they got all those "paper experts" who looked for all that hanging chad a couple years ago!!???:twisted:
  5. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

It is no wonder you should say this Padre, look what beer drinking has done with your aim! ARE in the looney bin...
  6. Gil

Gil Active Member

Miraculous Realization; Affliction or Godsend?

Interesting that it took you this long to realize that this really is an assylum.

You were sentenced here for First Degee folding, spindling and the general mutilation of paper without forethought or any skill whatsoever in the medium.

Now that you've reached this point in your re-socialization skills improvement program we must inform you that the staff must limit your access to sharp or pointy objects. Blunties only from now on. The staff appreciates the progress you've made since admission and hopes that one day you will leave through the front gate exclaiming to the World, "Did I tell you it's made of paper"?...,

...., -Gil
  7. hpept

hpept Member

Wow! You made me open my eyes now... I didn't realize I was in such bad conditions until now :cry: :twisted:
  8. sakrison

sakrison Member

To quote Waylon Jennings: "I've always been crazy. It keeps me from going insane."
  9. SAustin16

SAustin16 Member

Does card-modeling qualify as an obsession, neuroses, psychoses, or D: All of the Above? Cut, score, fold, glue...Cut, score, fold, glue... It certainly leads to ADD...driven to distraction.

I spend half my day thinking about how to design my next card project...But at least it keeps my tiny mind occupied. If I was able to put all of this energy into my real work, I'd be running the place.
  10. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Nyuck, Nyuck Nyuck , AAAHHHHHH AAAAHHHH AAAHHH, what a bunch of wiseguys ehh!
  11. cjd

cjd Member

'The point is, you see, that there is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later' - Ford Prefect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.